• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free $5.99 PSN Credit Thread Of Why Not?! (Official Sony Promotion/NA region only)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So much disappointment Jesus Christ. God Hand it shall be next year i guess. *Flips a table and leaves crying*

cacophony

Ok so I just signed up with my account from when I got my PS3 (a few years ago). The one I used originally may have been made too late. We'll see

fernoca

Got a code 24 hours later..gave it to a friend. :)

Just remembered an old account I had (my first one) so just put that one to see if I get another...to give to that friend again. XD

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Doubt I'll get one..I didn't even get a confirmation e-mail or anything..as far as I know it doesn't even know I exist!

Mooreberg

Just realized I should have probably waited for a sale on inFamous Festival of Blood, but more Killzone 3 trophies isn't a bad deal. Thanks again OP.

Dambrosi

Banned
No emails for my 5 extra tries yet, but I'm giving it till Tuesday before giving up entirely. It was worth a try (or 5), in any case.

They could have just run out of codes, y'know? :/

Koralsky

TheChillyAcademic said:

Put in Friday night and still nothing!

Same - for two of my US accounts.

I didn't live in US, so maybe this is the problem? Anyone receive a code without having US IP - just US account?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Koralsky said:

I didn't live in US, so maybe this is the problem? Anyone receive a code without having US IP - just US account?

Yeah. Worked just fine for me. Signed up as soon as i saw this thread and got the code maybe 20 hours later or so.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Koralsky said:

I got mine. US account in a non-US country.

Roto13

Kyon said:
some of you really should check your spam folders, i just checked and my code was sent Friday lol
"Enlarge your pole with wonder pills"

That must be it!

I tried it with all four of my accounts (one of which is a US acount) on Friday morning. Still haven't gotten anything.

Jme

Seems like the offer is over? Went to the site to sign up and it redirected me to a generic page.

I was one of the late signer-uppers that had not received a code. I just now got my code, so to anyone else who signed up and hasn't yet received it, there is still hope.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Just a heads up, I signed up on Saturday and just got the code :)

Top Bottom