• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free $5.99 PSN Credit Thread Of Why Not?! (Official Sony Promotion/NA region only)

JLG-

Fight Night Champion (single player campaign) is pretty damn awesome. Definitely worth the $4.99 price tag.

-Winnie-

I got one code from my US account, but nothing for my Aus...

Dang, I hope the second one is on the way because I was after Symphony of the Night and it's $10.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
RPGCrazied said:
Got it last night, but what can you get with $7 that has trophies? lol

Superstars V8 Racing has a full Platinum if it is the same as the retail game, which it should be, though I don't think its a very good game and Fight Night Champion - Champion Mode also gives you the full trophy list, but obviously you can only earn the SP trophies.

There are also plenty of smaller games with trophies.

RPGCrazied

CorrisD said:
Superstars V8 Racing has a full Platinum if it is the same as the retail game, which it should be, though I don't think its a very good game and Fight Night Champion - Champion Mode also gives you the full trophy list, but obviously you can only earn the SP trophies.

There are also plenty of smaller games with trophies.

Not really a boxing fan, can you give more suggestions?

bumpkin

Looks like the link is kaput now. It just redirects to the events page. :-/

I got my code, but I was going to tell a friend of mine about it. Oh well, cest va lie.

RPGCrazied said:
NO rpgs for you at that price ( with trophies ).

Anyway Sackboy prehistory moves is alright, so are the SEGA classic games.

Greyvvolf

lupinko said:
Canadian account didn't get jack, but US account got it.
This happened to me too. I just checked the email for my US account and got a code. My Canadian account did not get an email yet, I registered my Canadian account before my US one too.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
RPGCrazied said:

Well... You can probably get the doujin shmups. I recommend GundeadliGne.

Tizoc

My bro'll be back tomorrow and I used his account to get a code as well, will see if he got it in his mail.

AAK

_dementia said:
Is Beyond Good and Evil HD any good?

I recently purchased it to see what the hype was about.

By today's standards, I'd consider it mediocre. It definitely had a certain soul to it, but in the end I felt it's one of those games that was amazing for its time, right now I think there's better alternatives out there.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
How about Sonic Adventure? :p

I liked Adventure 2, definitely Generations, and Heroes to some extent.

ULTROS! said:
How about Sonic Adventure? :p

I liked Adventure 2, definitely Generations, and Heroes to some extent.
Sonic Adventure is pretty awful. I don't know if it was supposed to be good when it was released, but if that's the case, it has NOT aged well.

ULTROS!

Oh well, guess I'll wait for Sonic CD.

Dunan

US account, Japanese IP address; got it two days ago.

(It's a shame that people who have perfectly legitimate accounts in countries other than the one where they physically exist at the moment are even concerned that they might be excluded from offers because Sony is snooping their IP address, but...)

Theonik

Dunan said:
US account, Japanese IP address; got it two days ago.

(It's a shame that people who have perfectly legitimate accounts in countries other than the one where they physically exist at the moment are even concerned that they might be excluded from offers because Sony is snooping their IP address, but...)
Weird, did it with my EU IP just fine on my US account. IP didn't seem to matter.

daevv

Got the voucher on my USA account (went to junk mail folder though) but as we know not on my Canadian ones.

alf717

So what is everyone using their credit on? I got my code last night and finally got my PSP from 5.50 Gen/Prom to 6.60 pro.

Top Bottom