• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free EGM Subscription (digital subscription, Canadians rejoice)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.freebizmag.com/mypointsegm02welcome.htm

Enjoy kiddies

btw, my print subscription of EGM now expires in 2012. I love free subscriptions

And if you have a current EGM subscription, you can stack this subscription up to your current one. Only catch is that you're gonna miss a print issue or two cause you'll need to email them or call them up and ask them to switch from digital to print

jenov4

Canadians do not rejoice:

At this time, subscriptions are available only to qualifying residents of the 50 U.S. States and the District of Columbia.

:(

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
You should receive the first issue instantly...

Kinda funny how you Canadians always complain about free subscriptions, but then ignore it when you guys can take advantage of it!

belgurdo

Banned
BobbyRobby said:
They seem to be offering a "digital" subscription now. Does that mean they'll just send me e-mail?

They give you a link to download a program and you get your magazines from it

Fularu

Banned
Wario64 said:
You should receive the first issue instantly...

Kinda funny how you Canadians always complain about free subscriptions, but then ignore it when you guys can take advantage of it!

Because we can't?
Can't you read? It's only open to redisents of the 50 continental states of the US of A, canadians CAN'T have it. I spent 20 mins filling the questionary to find out, in the end, that it was useless

Memles

Faking it is not that exciting really...or fun. I had to search for an American Zip Code, not fun.

So Mizzle Kangaroo is receiving a subscription to EGM.

Big deal, I got THREE free subscriptions (CGW, EGM, and XBN) from some Xbox site. Why? I have no idea. But I recieved like 8 issues in the past month.

Mercurial

I was just about to make a thread about gaming magazines, too.

Anyways, an e-magazine? Pfffft. Let me know when Canandians get something usefull.

It's not that bad if you've got enough RAM (it worked like ass on my old computer). You get accustomed to it pretty quickly -- it's much like using Adobe Acrobat.

I've been getting the digital version for some time now despite living in Australia, so you don't need to be living in the US to start receiving it. Just do the questioaire, make up some bullshit address (but ensure you use a real state and zipcode -- I think I actually used EGM's one lolz), download the required program and you should be able to start downloading the latest issue immediately. ;)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
This deal is still alive. For some reason the people at fatwallet.com aren't eating this up and I haven't seen this posted anywhere else

Top Bottom