• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free games when you sign up your buddies for Xbox Live!

FinFan

I just got this email from Xbox Live.

Get your buddies to sign up for Xbox Live™ and earn a FREE GAME each.

As one of our Xbox Live gamers, you're always looking for two things—new adversaries to test your awesome skills against every time you go online, and new games to bust out of the box and master before anyone else. So we've got an offer to help you expand your Friends List and your game library.

Follow these three steps to earn your free games:

Persuade your buddies to sign up for a 12-month Xbox Live subscription (hit the "Send to a friend" button to jolt them into action)

Once your friends have activated their subscriptions, tell them to go online and visit
www.xboxlive-friends.com/freegame

They enter a little basic information, including your e-mail, their e-mail, their new gamertag, a promotion code, and their free game choice

After that, we'll ship your free games, and you can add another title to your library. Awesome.

Offer expires July 29, 2004, so hurry!

I have 2 friends that are signing up soon and one friend that just signed up recently, so I sent it to all of them.

I'll let you know guys know what happens!

F.Y.I. - You have to choose from Top Spin, Links 2004 or Rallysport for the free games and both you and your friend signing up get a copy of the game.

swoon

how much is a 12 month sub to live?

isn't there a bundle or someway to get a bunch of months free if you buy a xbox?

FinFan

A friend of mine signed up last night. Filled out the form with my info and his and we both received this email...

Thank You,

This is to confirm that we've logged your details and your buddy's details for the Xbox LiveTM FREE GAMES offer.

Together, you can take on the entire Xbox LiveTM community. Will you top the standings in NCAA Football® 2005, or go all the way in Madden NFLTM 2005? The part you play is now in your hands.

Good luck out there.

Do not reply to this e-mail.

www.Xbox.com

All games mentioned, rated E for everyone.

What does this mean? I do not know?

Top Bottom