• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free portrait drawing inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogloo

I decided to make this thread so that I force myself to draw a lot more. So in this thread, I will try my very best to paint a portrait for everyone who are willing to be my guinea pigs. I will try to do at least one a day.
Come at me Gaf!!!

Everyone is welcomed to participate in this thread!
The more the merrier and we can learn from each other.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
KzC39iP.jpg

PirateKing

I'm sure there is a dedicated drawing thread called "Draw A Day" or something here on GAF. You might wanna check it out.

This is the only image I have of myself that I'm not wearing glasses in. Light sensitivity is a bitch.

4Xq1oRX.jpg

Yeah, it's a pretty dumb picture. My shit eating smirk.

StuBurns

Banned
This is the only image I have of myself that I'm not wearing glasses in. Light sensitivity is a bitch.

4Xq1oRX.jpg

Did you do that because Jules is also pointing a gun at you, or is that a coincidence?

EDIT: Oh, Persona, okay.

yogloo

I drew the first one for kicks.
Since I noticed that someone already posted a real request, I will stop this one and work on the real requests instead. This is basically what you can expect from me.
Thank you for trusting your mugs to me.

Ps: I will never accept commissions or anything like that. This is basically a spare time hobby. I chose to make this thread instead of the draw everyday thread because I would rather the random thing I do hopefully can make someone's day instead of drawing a random person that wouldn't care everyday.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
I drew the first one for kicks.
JQseuFi.jpg

Since I noticed that someone already posted a real request, I will stop this one and work on the real requests instead. This is basically what you can expect from me.
Thank you for trusting your mugs to me.

Ps: I will never accept commissions or anything like that. This is basically a spare time hobby. I chose to make this thread instead of the draw everyday thread because I would rather the random thing I do hopefully can make someone's day instead of drawing a random person that wouldn't care everyday.

you made me hideous!

yogloo

4Xq1oRX.jpg

I kinda screwed up your face width.
But drawing your face is one extremely tough for me. It made me realize that I have never drew a bald person before. Thanks for the honor!

yogloo

Sure, rye not
You're necks!

Good luck!
This is exactly what I want. Awesome beard! Will do my best to do justice towards it!

I would normally never post my picture here, but this seems like a lot of fun.
Will do.

Do your best. it is an old pic of me (around 5 months now I think)
This is awesome.

Go for it. My son.
I will try my best! I rarely draw children too!

Do you have a brighter picture? That one is kinda tough, I can barely make the details out of it.

Give it your best, OP!
I will!

Sure, maybe I can replace my avatar
Pleasure is all mine.

My avatar, plz.
OK!

Awesome. Classic style portrait.

paint my moustache
Fucking epic. Will try my best.

Can you draw my dog?
I rarely draw animals but this is exactly what I want. This will only make me better!
Do you have a better picture?

Kind of cheating in that mine involves two people.
Liquid!! Never attempted it before! Let me try!

Lets see what ya got OP:
Will do!

I'd like a portrait drawing/painting. Avatar pic is me if you're willing OP.
Ok!

Is this a joke thread? I'm cringing hard.

No it's not. Why would it be?

yogloo

George W Bush is that you?
I actually got the idea for this thread after reading the Bush thread.

welp, if you're taking animal requests, here's my new dog Jamie

thanks!
Ok!!

I allow you artistic freedom, if you like want to make my boobs bigger.
Lol. Wtf.

I don't really have much else on this computer... Is this any better?
I'll try my best.

If not I do have this one (though if you do choose the latter, can you leave my scar on the right side of my face out of it? Had to get a melanoma removed and I'm not really happy with it.)
Ok.

Here's a well lit portrait I did when I was younger. Should be a bit easier because of the high contrast.
Yea that would make things lots easier.

Bit bigger..

Go for it, OP

Me me me, please!

If you want some practice on women, I volunteer.

http://i.imgur.com/tzgFGPt.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aQgQq.jpg]

(You can choose which ever)

I will try for all of those. Will do things first come first serve. It will take weeks to finish up all of this. This is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom