• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Chris R

Like me :( Just realized today that I must have deleted your PM during my most recent massive purge before activating it on steam...

But i'd like to try it out! Especially if everyone on GAF gets it for free and we can spread the word for you!

If I like it, I'll perhaps gift it to someone for you!

blazeuk

Looks slightly worse that I ask today of all days while it's on offer, but I posted the other month but didn't get a PM (not really a problem, the thread was pretty busy to keep up with I imagine). Would love to give it a try aswell though.

Peagles

Feep, do you get less profit from when your game is on sale? I'm buying a few copies for friends to get you some exposure but I'll be bummed out if you only make a few cents off it when it's so heavily discounted.

Feep

Banned
Feep, do you get less profit from when your game is on sale? I'm buying a few copies for friends to get you some exposure but I'll be bummed out if you only make a few cents off it when it's so heavily discounted.
Yeah, I do...but don't worry about it, man. I have plenty of money. = D

wowzors

is the week still running or is it up? Saw this today on the steam sale, looked like a mix between puzzle quest(one of my favorite games) and dance dance.

Falcan

Neo Member
I would like to try this game out. I read some reviews but they seemed to either be really low or really high, I'm hoping for the second option!

Thanks.

Spent over an hour on the game today for the first time and it is a blast. Just had to say that and I'm probably going to buy a few copies for friends since it is so good.

:)

Top Bottom