• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

I'm sure Feep is too busy to catch this, but I'm thanking him here for the game instead of sending a PM. Thanks dude cant wait to try it out.

I just wanted to add that I played through the game on Xbox with my girlfriend and I've been recommending it as hands-down the best thing on XBLA Indie Games. It's really great.

I just started playing through it yesterday, and I've logged 5 hours of gameplay already, this game is truly addictive. I read some people online saying they're not huge fans of the grinding aspect but I kinda like it, since the whole battle system is pretty unique and is the fun part of the game, the experience points and items are just icing on the cake.
I've already recommended it to a few friends and they've purchased copies after seeing gameplay videos or playing it at my place.

A+

Fantomen

Neo Member
Was unsure about this game, but i have read Gaf and Reddit and everyone seems to love thiss game!
I want to be part of that loving group to. :)

Only got around to playing the game now because of the Steam achievements. So glad I did. I suck at the rhythm game component, but the RPG elements and the humor make me want to keep playing. Also, the rhythm gameplay is very interesting. I'll definitely be checking into the next game from you. Thanks, again!

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
This will make me feel better about only getting coupons & coal for my winter steam achieves :D

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Genuinely. Hopefully more developers follow you as a reference point. Looking forward to playing the game!

Feep

Banned
Yeah, I'm a bit druggy right now.

I'm gonna catch up a little later tonight, I think.

Quick question: after the expiration of this thread, would anyone be interested in a "The Story of Sequence" type of thread, where I tell the story of how it all happened? Trying to gauge interest in that, and I'd love to write it.

Quick question: after the expiration of this thread, would anyone be interested in a "The Story of Sequence" type of thread, where I tell the story of how it all happened? Trying to gauge interest in that, and I'd love to write it.

Very much so.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Congratulations on the game, man, my brother was talking about it the other day. Great initiative on the gifting!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion

Sounds very interesting, but I'd rather it were a thread with a link to a blog post. Blogs tend to be easier to read.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment

I would definitely be interested in it! It's bound to be interesting and will probably help those trying to make their own game eventually.

Burekma

Would definitely read something like that.

Petrie

Banned

Yes please. Though I agree a link could be easier to read for something so lengthy (I imagine).

Top Bottom