• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

BorntoPlay

...okay, I bought groceries with the other two codes :)

Thank you so much!

My baby nephew thanks you as well for the fancy baby food he's about to eat, he just can't say it yet :D

Im glad you can use all codes, but i think those can be use multiple times, if anyone want to try it go ahead..

jennetics

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jennetics, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

1hFaqwB.png
Humble 2K PlayStation Bundle -- MB-8326DDDFAAD14CF6 - Taken by purseowner. 11 entrants total.

t1503422627z1.png

This Humble 2K PlayStation Bundle includes*:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown Plus - PS Vita
Civilization Revolution 2 Plus - PS Vita
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (includes all Bureau DLC) - PS3
Evolve - PS4

Enjoy!

*and requires a PSN account.

jmizzal

Google express code for $10 off your first order
669JUB5NK

Google Express no longer have memberships charges its free now, so you dont have to worry about canceling after a few months.

Welp my PS4 has kicked the bucket and I have to re gift these codes PM me for a UK Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy code(GONE). Axass check your pm's I sent you the Dissida beta code since you guessed correctly right after I did. I will also have a COD WW2 beta code when xfinity sends those out!

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

A detective's novel -- MB-A77D56673552AF37 - Taken by mysticllama
Beast Blaster bundle -- MB-851620AE620BE03F - Taken by kinezu
Crackhead -- MB-366C6B4D38A1A5DB - Taken by Dangerblade

The Thnikkaman

Neo Member
I've got 2 Copies of "Worms Revolution" [GONE]
1 Copy of Portal 2 [GONE]
1 Copy of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat [GONE]
Hit me up in a PM with steam info if interested.

Wow that was pretty fast

BorntoPlay

Google Express $10 off coupons (only for new users) Valid until Aug. 31

NTUNSS3GV
GTRRYJ4L8
JMG3WY2UC

can be used again, please take it all if you want it...

Lime

The Last Door Season One:
C6AM3-BZ5ZA-FCNW4

Corporate Lifestyle Simulator:
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR: AYNZ5-Y2XA3-8L0IY

Edge of Twilight Return to Glory:
EDGE OF TWILIGHT RETURN TO GLORY: 6H034-B7F7G-H229Y

Story of the Survivor:
STORY OF THE SURVIVOR: 36TYC-ZCAC8-IAW8J

Huntsman The Orphanage:
AYMW4-XTP44-72RWA

I will dm a NA Wii U code for the Pirate Queen's Quest from Shantae. Must own the base game to use. First to quote can have it. Please only if you have the game already or are picking it up.

Lebneney

Banned
Okay so Battlerite is going FTP and they have sent out people who purchased it on Early Access some Battlerite Lite keys. It gives you 6 characters rather than 1 in the FTP version. I have two codes. Quote to reveal. If you claim it, please let others know! Thanks. :)

Mike Bison

Neo Member
Okay so Battlerite is going FTP and they have sent out people who purchased it on Early Access some Battlerite Lite keys. It gives you 6 characters rather than 1 in the FTP version. I have two codes. Quote to reveal. If you claim it, please let others know! Thanks. :)

thanks!

Top Bottom