• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Kildrek

Okay so Battlerite is going FTP and they have sent out people who purchased it on Early Access some Battlerite Lite keys. It gives you 6 characters rather than 1 in the FTP version. I have two codes. Quote to reveal. If you claim it, please let others know! Thanks. :)

Both codes taken. Only one person knew how to be a nice guy I guess.

Fenrisulvur

Neo Member
Instructions for participants:I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fenrisulvur, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Banner Saga 2 -- MB-ADE31E3BDB486B03 - Taken by Arjac. 14 entrants total.
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight -- MB-9B2C432C4F3669B8 - Taken by Smeagol. 15 entrants total.

t1504316891z1.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for mysticllama:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (mysticllama, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Continent of the Ninth Seal Light & Darkness Gift Key -- MB-0B819AB5AF86225B - Taken by kinezu

I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fudgey_lumpkins, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

4089 GHOST WITHIN -- MB-112F83F88979E532 - Taken by kinezu

CHRONOLOGY -- MB-94A42234982DF095 - Taken by Ludens

DEAR RED - Extended -- MB-E0BDD509960E17FE - Taken by Loptous

HOSPITAL TYCOON -- MB-E4E6B4BDC322F741 - Taken by Out_Of_Ammo

IONBALL 2 IONSTORM -- MB-BFBE6915D131A64D - Taken by bwral12

LIVEZA DEATH OF THE EARTH -- MB-50135E02EE6F1830 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

MELISSA K AND THE HEART OF GOLD -- MB-2A6DCF7182FEAC21 - Taken by hayejin

NORMALITY -- MB-41B2E2AA870E7285 - Taken by mysticllama

UNCANNY VALLEY -- MB-68092D1B37AC01B5 - Taken by Dangerblade

First person (with a US shipping address) to quote this post will be shipped this Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows. Just PM me the shipping address.
23IPmcA.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-38CE43DE1B17573E - Taken by Professor Lexicovermis
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-82347664EC1760D5 - Taken by TheGreenArrow
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-DC9340A01195776C - Taken by louiedog

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Forced Hero Skin- -- MB-0BD3217AEF52E4B7
Forced Showdown Hero & Companion Skins- -- MB-A82F8E551E1C6994
Minion Masters Winter Holiday Arena DLC- -- MB-9AAA4620FCA5E305
Overlord- -- MB-90513B8502012B8A - Taken by Buzzi. 1 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
Fantasy General(GOG)- -- MB-029DD3DB746875D8 - Taken by spatenfloot. 1 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
Mount and Blade (GOG)- -- MB-20C5377B910BC718 - Taken by Myriadis. 2 entrants total.

t1504689589z1.png

neonglow

Visual novels that might have fan service!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neonglow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Aozora Meikyuu -- MB-CB11F3BCF509F654 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 14 entrants total.
Cyber City 2157: The Visual Novel -- MB-960027020F886B06 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ -- MB-382BF85ABBE52E21 - Taken by Tonton. 4 entrants total.
Impulse! -- MB-5EEAA2B880D9EDDB - Taken by Annubis. 1 entrants total.
Last Days of Spring Visual Novel -- MB-8E0B3B09F6495165 - Taken by abelasabel. 2 entrants total.
Sakura Angels -- MB-C5FFF2030E7381D5 - Taken by Dragon1893. 5 entrants total.
Sakura Beach -- MB-C97674B652AEC083 - Taken by neoxdonut. 6 entrants total.
Sakura Beach 2 -- MB-17D0C1ABB1DF1FBE - Taken by Mike Bison. 8 entrants total.
Sakura Spirit -- MB-24CC66ADB39F191B - Taken by fuzzy123. 4 entrants total.
Serafina's Crown -- MB-53955021CB16F9E9 - Taken by bobnowhere. 2 entrants total.
Sword of Asumi -- MB-9445233E4E6FC44E - Taken by ShinUltramanJ. 2 entrants total.

t1504699402z1.png

Myriadis

ModBot said:
I am giving away 29 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Myriadis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

t1cxE6r.gif
Massive Chalice -- MB-85C3DC39E9862CF4 - Taken by Remk. 11 entrants total.
2064: Read Only Memories -- MB-1A9239D66FB20B34 - Taken by xenoflux2113. 1 entrants total.
Attractio -- MB-C4D2A956F839359D - Taken by Smeagol. 2 entrants total.
BASEBALL STARS 2 -- MB-A32266BAEE466BDA - Taken by BlazeHedgehog. 1 entrants total.
Beholder -- MB-62B7F06B4885A821 - Taken by neonglow. 4 entrants total.
Broken Age -- MB-919C23C756F81D22 - Taken by Vashetti. 6 entrants total.
Cibele -- MB-B3515D93A63E8C48 - Taken by BorntoPlay. 2 entrants total.
DEADBOLT -- MB-8E55EA3F2CB42E3A - Taken by sadblob. 7 entrants total.
Dangerous Golf -- MB-6C295FC96E1F6768 - Taken by rafa. 3 entrants total.
Day of the Tentacle Remastered -- MB-7821EA1598830F8E - Taken by Evon. 6 entrants total.
Devil Daggers -- MB-D29E15B741878A4B - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 4 entrants total.
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Sonic 3 & Sonic Spinball -- MB-EC0F0B10F271ADB4 - Taken by GrinningColossus. 5 entrants total.
Elegy for a Dead World -- MB-D132659FE84E5C5F - Taken by nightstorm. 3 entrants total.
Infested Planet -- MB-47FEE7C2AAF4D38E - Taken by spindoctor. 3 entrants total.
Killing Floor -- MB-05998CE5D0E1AA7B

Killing Floor Chickenator DLC -- MB-D228281E15977091
Killing Floor Community Weapon Pack 1 DLC -- MB-C3B5DA8342B288B6
Killing Floor Community Weapon Pack 2 DLC -- MB-994D09DA7A500200 - Taken by turmoil. 1 entrants total.
Killing Floor Community Weapon Pack 3 DLC -- MB-6B6428AE59099D9D
Punch Club -- MB-E7FBE1B821AFE35A - Taken by JCD. 5 entrants total.
Road to Ballhalla -- MB-EC4F5B270AF92B43 - Taken by Tetraeon. 3 entrants total.
SHOCK TROOPERS -- MB-5DFA3202CB5D8617 - Taken by bwral12. 6 entrants total.
SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad -- MB-44CCBBFAFF942569 - Taken by Snakethesniper. 1 entrants total.
THE LAST BLADE -- MB-90A5AAB5E3D9DF7E - Taken by Valahart. 1 entrants total.
TWINKLE STAR SPRITES -- MB-A171724BE143AA76 - Taken by Accoun. 2 entrants total.
The Mean Greens Plastic Warfare -- MB-2BD4007CC69DDF1F - Taken by anastef. 3 entrants total.
Verdun -- MB-C290BDEDC6EDF2E6 - Taken by Madnesslink5. 5 entrants total.
Victor Vran -- MB-B6BB4E031DBA7D39 - Taken by kinezu. 5 entrants total.
Windward -- MB-C946AA72FA15E2C8 - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.

t1504731687z1.png

So I tried ModBot for myself. A lot of games from Humble Bundle that might be interesting but I don't have enough time for them. Unfortunately I clicked on the redeem button but none of them are actually redeemed on steam so it should work for you.

Ludens

Banned
Removed from Steam
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Devils Share -- MB-31FC9E5436B3290D - Taken by mysticllama

neonglow

Found another batch of codes. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neonglow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
Grey Goo Definitive Edition -- MB-DDD4B6D0E5AB730D - Taken by rainking187
Another World -- MB-61744ACA5AA901FC - Taken by Loptous. 6 entrants total.
Dustforce -- MB-ECE82A6081FA617B - Taken by fuzzy123. 3 entrants total.
Lethal League -- MB-8A4E000A28A8EE24 - Taken by kinezu. 5 entrants total.
Lethal League #2 -- MB-8A45F1CBDB716305 - Taken by damolii. 4 entrants total.
Luxor Evolved -- MB-2245E170E35926DE - Taken by valentine71. 3 entrants total.
Rise of the Triad -- MB-EBCFAD63C40692DF - Taken by Tetraeon. 3 entrants total.
Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates -- MB-21ECB02CD9DCDA8E - Taken by Megauap. 1 entrants total.
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball -- MB-FE71058D84140EC8 - Taken by lazerfox. 2 entrants total.
We Are The Dwarves -- MB-F44002D040D61B04 - Taken by Ludens. 10 entrants total.

t1504774832z1.png

ASaiyan

Banned
So apparently I have an extra Steam key for A Story About My Uncle that I got from a Humble Bundle. Unfortunately since I already own it they wouldn't directly give me the key. Quote this post for a link to the gift page where you can put in an email address and have Humble send it to you. Please post as soon as you claim it so I don't get in trouble for multiple people trying to redeem, lol.

EDIT: Claimed. Enjoy!

So apparently I have an extra Steam key for A Story About My Uncle that I got from a Humble Bundle. Unfortunately since I already own it they wouldn't directly give me the key. Quote this post for a link to the gift page where you can put in an email address and have Humble send it to you.

Thank you for your generosity, I've always wanted to play this!

vgamer1

So apparently I have an extra Steam key for A Story About My Uncle that I got from a Humble Bundle. Unfortunately since I already own it they wouldn't directly give me the key. Quote this post for a link to the gift page where you can put in an email address and have Humble send it to you. Please post as soon as you claim it so I don't get in trouble for multiple people trying to redeem, lol.

Already redeemed.

I have an extra Steam Key for NBA 2K17, first person to quote me / message me gets it. This is from one of the previous Humble Bundles, already own it.

Thanks

jennetics

First person with a US shipping address to quote this post will be sent these LEGO Dimensions NFC discs that unlock game content.

71253 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Story Pack
71256 Gremlins Team Pack
71257 Tina Goldstein Fun Pack
71258 ET the Extra-Terrestrial Fun Pack
71244 Sonic the Hedgehog Level Pack
71285 Marceline Fun Pack
71348 Hermione Fun Pack
71217 Zane Fun Pack (x4)

After you quote the post PM me your shipping info.

Live in the US, would love these discs.

Edit: Crap, sorry. Disregard...

The first person (who has a US shipping address) to quote this post will be sent these LEGO Dimensions NFC discs that unlock game content.

71256 Gremlins Team Pack
71285 Marceline Fun Pack
71348 Hermione Fun Pack
71217 Zane Fun Pack (x4)

After you quote the post PM me your shipping info.

Still up for grabs?

Since they STILL haven't been claimed yet, someone PM me a US shipping address and I'll send these LEGO Dimensions NFC discs that unlock game content.
71256 Gremlins Team Pack
71285 Marceline Fun Pack
71348 Hermione Fun Pack
71217 Zane Fun Pack (x4)

Since they STILL haven't been claimed yet, someone PM me a US shipping address and I'll send these LEGO Dimensions NFC discs that unlock game content.
71256 Gremlins Team Pack
71285 Marceline Fun Pack
71348 Hermione Fun Pack
71217 Zane Fun Pack (x4)

EDIT: CLAIMED

lunchtoast

I have codes for warframe 75 platinum. 2 each for ps4/pc/x1. PM me for code and system request.

update-
ps4/pc codes have been claimed

2 codes remaining for x1

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878[/quote].

Rules for this Giveaway:

Sakura Spirit -- MB-0C7AE71255D7E721 - Taken by T-Rex.. 1 entrants total.

t1505721483z1.png

Fenrisulvur

Neo Member

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fenrisulvur, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Oxenfree -- MB-520AC42657D48BAC - Taken by GetDigitized. 16 entrants total.

t1505870850z1.png

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Oxenfree -- MB-520AC42657D48BAC - Taken by GetDigitized. 16 entrants total.

t1505870850z1.png
Thanks!

Free Steam Keys
Not sure which ones are used or not. Go for it.

The Flame in the Flood Q8V8J-LAMVD-74RXT
A Story About My Uncle 5N66W-9V74G-73QF6
Risen 04R94-5AQK6-M5VK5
1001 Spikes 8AM65-JAP4G-BV3XG
Spec Ops: The Line 00QI6-AEZH0-7T5X3
The Darkness II 03K9K-GDJLV-2BQFY
Never Alone 50MKZ-6XG7H-NJHT2
Lethal League 909HT-2XTDW-8YX57
Odallus H7BQF-HZNGH-TF42L
Super Time Force Ultra 9FPX3-NWPEN-WTRAA
INK 45RMG-Q4XKX-KPE0T
Uncanny Valley 04B39-937ZM-KECYH
Cook, Serve, Delicious! XBR2X-K3XBK-TH7K7
INK 6BLWT-ZE9JK-X370B
Lumino City Z2XV0-3K873-8E26C
Broken Age 8T500-RQ6PG-BNT82
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE STEAM Z708N-9K43E-I5YRH
The Chaos Engine YLXW4-9GHZK-2KMM7
TIDALIS VH9P3-FET6Q-NEBDX
X-COM: Ufo Defense 0GXL9-DIZCQ-90NTG
Ace Combat Assault Horizon AVIHT-Z6PRC-YK0K4
Day Of The Tentacle Remastered 2VQL8-D7IQ0-9ZJFH
Super Meat Boy 3BDQK-LXRDK-L5CMD
Octodad Dadliest Catch 3FMCA-PM2DA-R688B
World of Goo 2XAYJ-NMK0R-8LD3K
No Time To Explain 36648-GCE56-6B4DC
Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery 36ITP-JXQIR-VEPB8
Super Hexagon 3EY86-BFV9G-QDZLW
The Swapper XZLH0-G5MB9-VQWXC
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS 3GIJG-KZFJF-VEHN3
Tower Of Guns 345FC-4XHQ5-NRTFV
Waking Mars 0IFTE-M5JLT-DAZZR
AI War: Fleet Command 3BCM3-VYJ2V-8TBED
Secrets of Raetikon 44P5Q-I6B7Z-H6PTW
Girls Like Robots 4I5QZ-0RRKC-LZV2X
Guns Of Icarus ONLINE 028LM-84MTN-I2GG6
GRAV 02BEP-2HJ0Y-5MZ3D
QUBE Directors Cut 02T6N-PF2NH-7DQCB
Beat Hazard Ultra 03TXM-5LMXH-8A6VV
Guacamelee Gold Edition M3IMC-DFAJZ-47M7B
Civ 3 Complete 0GDND-754PM-VNTWT
Acceleration of Suguri 2QJ49-PITNQ-NWRXR
Gundemonium 2WDBV-9LFPG-P8MXG
Hitogata Happa 2PF7M-9KWW2-RFRDT
GundeadliGne 2TK46-P2ENN-V2EAB
Diadra Empty 2Q5ZM-RKF0R-FPVXF
They Bleed Pixels 3D77T-AJ2ZX-NZCQR
Her Story KGGQ6-AK9ZK-7P4E6

Tetraeon

Giving back to the thread a bit here! Found some old Steam keys for games I already own. I highly recommend Story, it's a short but sweet game.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tetraeon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

A Story About My Uncle -- MB-E5C333A5E48A7360 - Taken by mysticllama. 6 entrants total.
LIMBO -- MB-5632187D1D311C16 - Taken by iPaul93. 1 entrants total.
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-E9488C4AB3052D48 - Taken by Dangerblade. 3 entrants total.

t1506075136z1.png

jennetics

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jennetics, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee -- MB-A4B3D04BADCAF9CE

t1506015741z1.png

Note: You must redeem this Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee key by 10AM Pacific on Thursday, October 5th, 2017!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Psychonauts -- MB-357306E9C8787A96 - Taken by mysticllama

jennetics

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jennetics, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Outlast: Whistleblower -- MB-326580525ECCBC35 - Taken by Barajas_201. 1 entrants total.

t1506031201z1.png

Got this code free from Humble Bundle. Enjoy!

Note: You must redeem your key by 10AM Pacific on Saturday, October 7th, 2017!

Edit: Gave Outlast away outside of this rafffle.

Top Bottom