• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

kuYuri

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kuYuri, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Walking Dead: Season 1 -- MB-FA6B426A27CF72F5 - Taken by iPaul93

Tomorrow is the last day, so I figured I shouldn't waste it.

lukiluk

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (lukiluk, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee -- MB-2370434204107198 - Taken by KDash31987. 1 entrants total.

t1506110124z1.png
.enjoy

NaviLink

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NaviLink, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

The Walking Dead Season 1 -- MB-99EB9900976E248A

Here's Walking Dead Season 1. Already have it.

Devo

Giving away an Amazing Eternals Founders Pack code I got a PAX.

Also have some codes for Xbox Game Pass 1 month trials. Quote to reveal:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Devo:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Devo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Amazing Eternals: Founders Pack -- MB-20B633D131102EED - Taken by Glitchesarecool. 4 entrants total.

t1506212071z1.png

zdenko1

Got some unused keys from humble store giveaways. Enjoy.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (zdenko1, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Outlast -- MB-ECC63CA5CF76E74C - Taken by dVeLoPe
Psychonauts -- MB-61C1FE68A759B9BA - Taken by jorkila

Enjoy!

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (blackgandorf, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Outlast -- MB-E8B7BD165EECF0B5 - Taken by oni-link

Not sure if anybody would want these but i have codes for Metal Gear Rising X360 DLC custom body white armor & cyborg ninja
From the CE.

Edit - Taken

kuYuri

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kuYuri, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Psychonauts -- MB-B6C12B01F6D2955F

t1506567570z1.png

Enjoy.

JCD

Neo Member
DLCs ONLY. The base games are needed to use the codes.

Company of Heroes 2 - Southern Fronts DLC: #LFAJ-EIMB8-L9L0B (#=two)
Dawn of War II: Retribution - Ultramarines DLC: #EP9A-2IGQV-Z75FB (#=six)
Total War Attila: Blood and Burning - #9ACJ-ABTKB-PW9TL (#=nine)
Total War Rome II: Blood and Gore DLC - #QRMF-M5P7Y-CGEZC (#=seven)
Total War: Shogun 2 Blood Pack - #EQ6C-IBBN3-DMPHF (#=nine)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Outlast -- MB-E26F0E77CE52F460 - Taken by Jme
Outlast: Whistleblower -- MB-F62C92152254CFDF - Taken by Allshallperish

Andyliini

I have two codes to give:

First, is a Celebi-code for Pokemon Sun/Moon/Ulta Sun/Ultra Moon. Quote to reveal:

The second is Undertale theme for PS4:

Here's two Hyper Universe early access keys for the Nexon launcher. Must be redeemed by october 31st. Enjoy !!!

ModBot said:
Instructions for mysticllama:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (mysticllama, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Hyper Universe Freidn Key #2 -- MB-50E6384D0C13EA97
Hyper Universe Friend Key -- MB-FE44785A60ACB5FB

DiscoJer

First time using Modbot, so pardon any mistakes. It should be two keys from the Humble Bundle, one for Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion and the other for the original, plain, regular version of Fallen Enchantress

ModBot said:
Instructions for DiscoJer:
\

I am giving away 1 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

t1cxE6r.gif
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion -- MB-AF5C8D1AEB400549 - Taken by mysticllama
vRvbDCu.png
Fallen Enchantress (original game) -- MB-EA8CB5C96439F647 - Taken by fifasnipe2224

Fenrisulvur

Neo Member

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fenrisulvur, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Orwell -- MB-E43DF52CCAD95F12 - Taken by Shalashaska. 13 entrants total.

t1507336968z1.png

xist

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (xist, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Headshot -- MB-93FA364CF3F1CBBC - Taken by ShogunX

Top Bottom