• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

1hFaqwB.png
Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack for PS3 (PSN) -- MB-3C5A7939491D640C - Taken by MegamanXZero

LegionX

I have a few (really) old Desura keys from old Humble Bundles that I'll list.. I have to be honest though, I've never used Desura so I'm not even certain these are still going to be valid!

I'd appreciate if anybody grabs them (or tries to and fails) that they just leave a message advising what they've grabbed (now lets hope I've done this right as it's the first time I've tried!)

Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura Key
Humble Indie Bundle #2 Desura Key
Humble Indie Bundle #3 Desura Key

Quote for the actual Keys

Mikurden

I have a few (really) old Desura keys from old Humble Bundles that I'll list.. I have to be honest though, I've never used Desura so I'm not even certain these are still going to be valid!

I'd appreciate if anybody grabs them (or tries to and fails) that they just leave a message advising what they've grabbed (now lets hope I've done this right as it's the first time I've tried!)

Normally Desura doesn't let you use codes for stuff you already have and I thought I had these but wasn't sure what all the games were in them,so I tried all 3 and I think *maybe* I only really used #3, so thanks, but if anyone else is interested they may still all be unused.

rmatheso

Grabbed them. Thanks.

kuYuri

Whoever gets Killing Floor and RPG Maker VX Ace, I will PM you some DLC codes for those games afterwards.

I have no idea if the Desura key still works, so use at your own risk.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 77 Steam keys and 6 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (kuYuri, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Murdered: Soul Suspect (Steam) -- MB-3C7112CB73C3766C - Taken by DonMingos. 6 entrants total.
A Fistful of Gun (Steam) -- MB-F305ECE2B8D91BE2 - Taken by Madventure. 2 entrants total.
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome (Steam) -- MB-C694536538241F40 - Taken by Goldensun_it. 1 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey (Steam) -- MB-2C0876CA3E5B44A7 - Taken by fernandes. 4 entrants total.
Always Sometimes Monsters (Steam) -- MB-C8880FB274428251 - Taken by Giggity_Dude. 1 entrants total.
Bionic Commando: Rearmed (Steam) -- MB-9C007B42EC78F6DE - Taken by Guyver. 2 entrants total.
Bionic Commando: Rearmed (Steam) #2 -- MB-7D8D4A1ABC22191B - Taken by BTHR Zero X. 4 entrants total.
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (Steam) -- MB-2493CF2EF004A420 - Taken by Majukun. 4 entrants total.
Company of Heroes: Complete Edition (Steam) -- MB-CB4DF9BD060C1EEF - Taken by JCD. 2 entrants total.
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West (Steam) -- MB-64A4D9AE200D3C16 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Dangerous Golf (Steam) -- MB-358BC2A9F7452D4A - Taken by Asiratlan. 4 entrants total.
Deadlight (Steam) -- MB-1489337B16CB282F - Taken by Hakkelus. 2 entrants total.
Dragon Age: Origins (Steam) -- MB-95AD30A8644AFC0C - Taken by SailorCosmos. 3 entrants total.
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition (Steam) -- MB-A63EE3F4364EDEFE - Taken by LegionX. 3 entrants total.
Dust: An Elysian Tale (Steam) -- MB-CE30AD9010CA50CB - Taken by Orgen. 1 entrants total.
Dwarfs!? (Steam) -- MB-A8A494CDFBBB1D12 - Taken by Giggity_Dude. 1 entrants total.
Enemy Mind (Steam) -- MB-FF6686AD8DEB2965 - Taken by Wonko_C. 1 entrants total.
Fairy Bloom Freesia (Steam) -- MB-BC80CBE93A627174 - Taken by krczt23. 4 entrants total.
Fairy Bloom Freesia Soundtrack (Steam) -- MB-6FDD1F20C07094BF
Fist Puncher (Steam) -- MB-D75A44A1C5070CE5 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 4 entrants total.
Frozen Synapse Prime (Steam) -- MB-D41661761D2F5C75 - Taken by SailorCosmos. 3 entrants total.
Full Mojo Rampage (Steam) -- MB-CC7C5FD28A3D5CA8 - Taken by Hakkelus. 1 entrants total.
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition (Steam) -- MB-EA6D09710FAECD5E - Taken by hooijdonk17. 3 entrants total.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Steam) -- MB-DFCC634EC759CE9E - Taken by SailorCosmos. 1 entrants total.
Go! Go! Nippon! My First Trip to Japan (Steam) -- MB-8347F951AF51DA01 - Taken by intheinbetween. 1 entrants total.
Gods Will Be Watching (Steam) -- MB-099A6A86359E727C - Taken by OneLessIcon. 2 entrants total.
Hitman: Absolution (Steam) -- MB-D3B64252C3CD61D4 - Taken by Guyver. 4 entrants total.
Homefront (2011, Steam) -- MB-C5560021C2A55DBA - Taken by unknownphysicz. 1 entrants total.
Human Resource Machine (Steam) -- MB-2FE414CC85869D7C - Taken by The Creator. 2 entrants total.
INK (Steam) -- MB-37F82846C302C55E - Taken by Goldensun_it. 2 entrants total.
Insurgency (Steam) -- MB-C0818CAFE2D520B0 - Taken by Giggity_Dude. 1 entrants total.
Jack Lumber (Steam) -- MB-C1B33EDFEB89F73D - Taken by Madventure. 2 entrants total.
Kane & Lynch Collection (Steam) -- MB-735B6BDC6BF85BA8 - Taken by BorntoPlay. 2 entrants total.
Killing Floor (Steam) -- MB-7C9DFE4F21349E37 - Taken by Tarot_The_Card. 1 entrants total.
Little Inferno (Steam) -- MB-C862610B01BB3959 - Taken by Goldensun_it. 2 entrants total.
Long Live the Queen (Steam) -- MB-2EFBFD752CDA1911 - Taken by Faynwulf. 2 entrants total.
Lost Planet 3 (Steam) -- MB-0FF6960D29D44FCF - Taken by Dirtie. 2 entrants total.
Lost Planet 3 Complete Pack (Steam) -- MB-E76B4BFEC1D2447F - Taken by PleaseDontBanMe. 9 entrants total.
Lumino City (Steam) -- MB-441DB85477DB2429 - Taken by krczt23. 3 entrants total.
Lumino City (Steam) #2 -- MB-3D1A1D6E8A27F396 - Taken by JCD. 2 entrants total.
Men of War: Assault Squad GotY (Steam) -- MB-DE4849577749550A - Taken by SailorCosmos. 2 entrants total.
NIGHTS into Dreams (Steam) -- MB-0936DE8F1FAB16FE - Taken by Patrick S.. 4 entrants total.
Oddworld: Abes Oddysee (Steam) -- MB-370B2BE6626F4036
Out of the Park Baseball 14 (Steam) -- MB-A782525E3904B046
Outlast (Steam) -- MB-6A9671299D64F3D9 - Taken by SailorCosmos. 1 entrants total.
RPG Maker VX Ace (Steam) -- MB-2C703BE5270EDC79 - Taken by MegamanXZero. 5 entrants total.
Resident Evil Revelations 2: Episode 1 only (Steam) -- MB-3D19C3C714ACEC5D - Taken by Nvzman. 2 entrants total.
Retro City Rampage (Steam) -- MB-A74F375B340266AE - Taken by Goldensun_it. 1 entrants total.
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack (Steam) -- MB-89ED657F5AA6AA4E - Taken by Grinchy. 3 entrants total.
Runestone Keeper (Steam) -- MB-7649F19689BEAA29 - Taken by oipic. 1 entrants total.
Saints Row 2 (Steam) -- MB-E992DCA2B0878B4A - Taken by Nvzman. 2 entrants total.
Saints Row The Third (Steam) -- MB-1BBAA51025E612AB - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 3 entrants total.
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (Steam) -- MB-D70DC0C92115873D - Taken by Madventure. 4 entrants total.
Secret Files: Tunguska (Steam) -- MB-7AC44EDA161EEAF3 - Taken by Guyver. 1 entrants total.
Shante: Riskys Revenge Directors Cut (Steam) -- MB-87C91F8A236B4889 - Taken by bwolfman. 4 entrants total.
Shattered Planet (Steam) -- MB-CE61C00E60164902 - Taken by fspm. 3 entrants total.
Soundodger Plus w/ Soundtrack (Steam) -- MB-B9F096EC7FD7972E - Taken by Hakkelus. 2 entrants total.
Speedrunners (Steam) -- MB-F9F41F935F0AD7A2 - Taken by Nvzman. 1 entrants total.
Startopia (Steam) -- MB-29C0A7B147E1CCF5 - Taken by Mikurden. 1 entrants total.
Strider (2014) -- MB-8B1DACD9D29E5BBC - Taken by celsowmbr. 4 entrants total.
Supercharged Robot VULKAISER (Steam) -- MB-154A476ABA2EE587 - Taken by nightstorm. 2 entrants total.
Supreme Commander 2 (Steam) -- MB-3C831FE1EA18E755 - Taken by Vitacat. 2 entrants total.
Sweet Lily Dreams (Steam) -- MB-FA016A4AC04D68BB - Taken by Hakkelus. 1 entrants total.
TIS-100 (Steam) -- MB-B8DB370031B8BADE - Taken by White Wolf. 4 entrants total.
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (Steam) -- MB-918F463A17F77909 - Taken by Scopa. 2 entrants total.
The Blue Flamingo (Steam) -- MB-0690DFBCAF5B72CC - Taken by Goldensun_it. 2 entrants total.
The Last Remnant (Steam) -- MB-24C7DC4AAC18EC07 - Taken by celsowmbr. 1 entrants total.
Tomb Raider (Classic, Steam) -- MB-D594BC8A5545CD44 - Taken by SailorCosmos. 2 entrants total.
Tomb Raider II (Steam) -- MB-22DBED0D44EBC4E1 - Taken by SailorCosmos. 2 entrants total.
Tomb Raider III (Steam) -- MB-1E99FB4EB6BCCB5D - Taken by GrinningColossus. 2 entrants total.
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul DLC (Steam) -- MB-065F2E5A7A755117 - Taken by DeliciousDoc. 2 entrants total.
Trine 2 Complete Story (Steam) -- MB-C29920383B063A38 - Taken by ivanmark. 2 entrants total.
Two Brothers (Steam) -- MB-5A59FF5132C03F89 - Taken by BorntoPlay. 1 entrants total.
1hFaqwB.png
Uncharted 10TH Anniversary Theme and Avatar (PSN) -- MB-0470D8CE5D07F45C - Taken by bigace33. 1 entrants total.
Universe Sandbox (Steam) -- MB-7E69138E00976DDA - Taken by Steven Universe. 2 entrants total.
Volume (Steam) -- MB-FA36D81F909B9270 - Taken by Smeagol. 3 entrants total.
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War GotY Edition (Steam) -- MB-4DFF906DA7FE9AED - Taken by ivanmark. 3 entrants total.
Zombie Viking (PS4) -- MB-B2503F9959228ED2 - Taken by rmatheso. 4 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
Defenders Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (GoG) -- MB-5A853396DEE70BF7
ulgzbKC.png
Humble Indie Bundle 2 (Gish, Lugaru HD, World of Goo, Braid, Penumbra Overture, Aquaria, Samorost 2,Revenge of the Titans, Osmos, Machinarium, Cortex Command) (Desura) -- MB-B5CF1780A88B014D - Taken by DeliciousDoc. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Peggle Deluxe, Bejeweled 3, Bookworm Deluxe, Escape Rosecliff Island, and Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe Popcap Bundle (Origin) -- MB-A058E0F0A8FD69B6 - Taken by Goldensun_it. 3 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Rainbow Six: Vegas (Uplay) -- MB-65335571381EDD9C - Taken by Ploid 3.0. 2 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Rayman: Origins (Uplay) -- MB-7DC7BB3F0440874B - Taken by ivanmark. 1 entrants total.

t1513303768z1.png

Strazyplus

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Strazyplus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

st...er_292x136.jpg
Risk of Rain -- MB-3EEBF373CE399010 - Taken by Hakkelus. 2 entrants total.

t1513316748z1.png

LegionX

Many thanks to kuYuri for the crazy big giveaway, and I was lucky enough to win a game.. only to realize I'm a complete moron and already had it! (I'm SURE I checked first.. but.. here we are!)

The game was Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition for Steam, as I can't use it I've listed it here.. quote to reveal!

Many thanks to kuYuri for the crazy big giveaway, and I was lucky enough to win a game.. only to realize I'm a complete moron and already had it! (I'm SURE I checked first.. but.. here we are!)

The game was Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition for Steam, as I can't use it I've listed it here.. quote to reveal!

Taken! Thank you!

DrDerekDrs

Neo Member
I've got Steam giftable versions of Nuclear Throne and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate. I assume as they're gifts on my Steam Account I'll need to email them to whoever wants either?

LegionX

I've got a few Sims 3 related Origin Keys spare.. however one of the keys I have to assume is wrong as it's a different length to the others (one of the expansions) so I can't guarantee that one's going to work. But give it a shot I guess!

Codes are for The Sims 3, and the following Sims 3 packs. Late Night, High End Loft Stuff, Date Night, all of them for Origin

quote for the keys, and post if you grab them please

LegionX

alright, this is a bit of a weird one, and for this I ask for anybody interested to PM me rather than just leave the key here (as I have doubts anybody is even going to still have the hardware to redeem it)

but if anybody can make use of a key to redeem Broken Age for.... OUYA.... then send me a PM

A disclaimer though, I can't guarantee it will redeem, I think a different company took over the OUYA store at some point or something? So it's possible the key became invalid, no idea!

tav7623

For some reason I was given a Xbox One code for a Madden 18 Ultimate Team Starter Pack even though I don't have Madden 18 for the system and since I have no intention of redeeming it I figured I'd give it away, enjoy!.

TDKQV-4MH2J-6HRP2-GWP7K-4WDPZ

Mr Clutch

For some reason I was given a Xbox One code for a Madden 18 Ultimate Team Starter Pack even though I don't have Madden 18 for the system and since I have no intention of redeeming it I figured I'd give it away, enjoy!.

TDKQV-4MH2J-6HRP2-GWP7K-4WDPZ

Someone nabbed it but thanks anyway!

I've got some left over Humble Tripwire Bundle codes left. PM me if interested I guess?

Available:
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm
Killing Floor 1
BLACKHOLE
King's Bounty: Platinum Edition
Homefront: The Revolution
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
Call to Arms Full Edition
Call to Arms Deluxe Edition Upgrade DLC

LegionX

as far as I can see, the new quote system isn't going to work for giveaways either, so a new method will need to be devised I guess (unless I'm just dense and am missing something obvious)

LegionX

I've got a spare key for a set of three games (one key will unlock all 3, can't separate). Two of the games are no longer offered for sale on steam but I believe the key should still redeem and they should still be downloadable

Overlord II
DiRT 3
DiRT Showdown

As far as I know there's no longer a way to hide the key in the message so only members can see it with the site change, so for now I guess if anybody is interested send a private message and if there's multiples I'll pick one at random in a day or so (approx)

Key ended up going to Strazyplus Strazyplus , there were 3 people interested in total

Last edited:

Rellik

as far as I can see, the new quote system isn't going to work for giveaways either, so a new method will need to be devised I guess (unless I'm just dense and am missing something obvious)

I think modbot is being reworked so hopefully that'll be something we can use again for threads like this.

flacopol

I've got a spare key for a set of three games (one key will unlock all 3, can't separate). Two of the games are no longer offered for sale on steam but I believe the key should still redeem and they should still be downloadable

Overlord II
DiRT 3
DiRT Showdown

As far as I know there's no longer a way to hide the key in the message so only members can see it with the site change, so for now I guess if anybody is interested send a private message and if there's multiples I'll pick one at random in a day or so (approx)

I'll edit this message when it's been given away

any chance to get this? thanks in advance

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Hi everybody, here is some games I have in humble bundle, feel free to ask:

1517510512-sans-titre.png

If someone have a key for Portal 2 I will be in haven!

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Too late Prototype 2 is gone sorry

I can't start a new conversation as i'm a new member so if you want a game, start one with me and the name of the game ;)

Last edited:

fernandes

Hi everybody, here is some games I have in humble bundle, feel free to ask

Holy crap, Kyo. That's a lot of games. Thanks for the generosity! <3

If Epistory is still available i'd love to have it. I heard it's pretty good and typing games are usually fun. If somehow it is already taken I'd go for Vermintide instead since a few of my friends still play it from time to time.

edit: just read previous edit, pm sent

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
fernandes fernandes : Those games sleep in my humble bundle library for too long

All I want is play the games, dont ask just to make you'r steam library bigger ^^

LegionX

Got a few more I can clear out, these are separate keys so just send a message asking which one you want

Steam keys
GRID
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Taken by Dirtie

GOG Key
Carmageddon - Max Damage - Taken by Mikurden Mikurden

I'll update this post when/if games are taken

Last edited:

rmatheso

Got a few more I can clear out, these are separate keys so just send a message asking which one you want

Steam keys
GRID
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Taken by Dirtie

GOG Key
Carmageddon - Max Damage

I'll update this post when/if games are taken

Convoed you for Carmageddon. Thanks.

Top Bottom