• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Hi, sorry but it's already been given :(

Here is an update of what is left:
hUWdInd.png

And i'm still searching for a Portal 2 key, just sayin' :D

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
There is only one left Grey Goo and since Tip_of_the_Hat Tip_of_the_Hat asked for it first.... but as a neophite we both can't start a new conversation so i can't give it to him right now :confused:

Last edited:

e0n

KyoZz KyoZz I'm interested in Wasteland if it's still available. I remember this forum used to have private messaging, but either way, you can check my steam profile.

Ploid 3.0

Just noticed how old that list post is. If Warframe PC booster pack is somehow available, could you kindly allow me to take that off your hands?

Bleh

Neo Member
KyoZz KyoZz , I'd appreciate the Warframe PC Booster Pack if you have it available and won't be using it. I've been playing this fine game for several months now. :) Thanks in advance!

Rodolink

I know this is no thread for requests, but is there a thread for that? I mean I'd like to have a 'certain' game and want to ask if someone has a key to share for that game

Geedorah

Thank you veddy much KyoShiRo330.

If it's any consolation for missing it by a hair Bleh, the code expired last year (Feb 2017).

Edit: What the heck, posting a link from reddit injects the quote? Weird.

I used the 2015 E3 Warframe booster code just last week, worked fine - so that may not be 100% accurate. Sent Bleh an extra code I had, so if it worked, they should be set.

Hebrew_Hammer

Neo Member
I'm unable to send Private Messages or edit (MODS hook me up as i plan on giving away every month) so i'll just leave key here for whoever's interested.

GOD EATER 2 RAGE BURST (STEAM KEY)
LY9FH-PNERI-PA4KT

Last edited:

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
I have a copy of Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom for steam. If anyone wants it, send me a PM.

If you want, you can add me on steam as well.

Its taken. Sorry guys!

Last edited:

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
freedom_planet_jpg.jpg

I have another game to give away for steam. Its called Freedom Planet. It plays a lot like the original Sonic the Hedgehog.

PM me if you want it.

It is gone.

Last edited:

Denyou

I have a copy of Sonic the Hedgehog available for Steam. This will also install the SEGA Genesis Classics interface for Steam.

PM me if you would like it.

It's gone.

Last edited:

LegionX

I have some more keys spare

The following are for Steam

GRID (No longer purchasable but key should still redeem) - CLAIMED
Mass Effect 2 - CLAIMED
Dragon Age : Origins - CLAIMED
Dead Space 2 - CLAIMED

and for Uplay

Assassins Creed 3

One game per person for now, PM me with what you are interested in, and if you can't PM, reply in here.. I'll update this post when something is taken

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
I have some Steam Gifts that I want to pass on to anyone who's interested: -

GTA: San Andreas

The Collider

Breath of Death VII: The beginning

Cthulhu Saves The World

Original XCOM Titles: - UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, Interceptor, Enforcer & Apocalypse

PM if interested.

All gone :D

Last edited:

Hebrew_Hammer

Neo Member
Enjoy!

header.jpg

Jalopy Steam Code:
FTZ2Y-8LRGL-Z52IV

header.jpg

Serial Cleaner Steam Code:
D6GLV-GXF3M-E77M6

header.jpg

Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom Steam Code:
DAIFI-EXQGR-0FBHL

Hebrew_Hammer

Neo Member
Steam Codes/Keys

PM me if interested.

I'm not a member so I cannot edit the post and say when a game is gone. I'll make a new post when all are gone.

Kona
header.jpg

Pathologic Classic HD
header.jpg

Interplanetary:Enhanced Edition

header.jpg

Bear With Me - Collector's Edition
header.jpg

Top Bottom