• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Hebrew_Hammer

Neo Member
Send me a PM if interested in a game and i can PM you the code if available. Im still not allowed to "edit" posts so i can't mark something if it's gone (can someone make me a member?). I'll let you know if it's taken. Left over humblebundle stock

STEAM KEYS

Regular Human Basketball
header.jpg

Rapture Rejects
header.jpg

Tower Unite
header.jpg

Fight' N Rage
header.jpg

Dandara
header.jpg

Absolver
header.jpg

The Journey Down: Chapter Three
header.jpg

Swords and Soldiers 2 Shawarmageddon
capsule_616x353.jpg

SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising
header.jpg

Send me a PM if interested in a game and i can PM you the code if available. Im still not allowed to "edit" posts so i can't mark something if it's gone (can someone make me a member?). I'll let you know if it's taken. Left over humblebundle stock

STEAM KEYS

Regular Human Basketball
header.jpg

Rapture Rejects
header.jpg

Tower Unite
header.jpg

Fight' N Rage
header.jpg

Dandara
header.jpg

Absolver
header.jpg

header.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

header.jpg
I would love Dandara if no one else wants it.

taril360dz

Neo Member

STEAM KEYS

Regular Human Basketball
header.jpg

Rapture Rejects
header.jpg

Tower Unite
header.jpg

Fight' N Rage
header.jpg

Dandara
header.jpg

Absolver
header.jpg

header.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

header.jpg
would love fight n rage if available

spacellama

Neo Member
I would love SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising hebrew!

STEAM KEYS

Regular Human Basketball
header.jpg

Rapture Rejects
header.jpg

Tower Unite
header.jpg

Fight' N Rage
header.jpg

Dandara
header.jpg

Absolver
header.jpg

header.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

header.jpg

I would love SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising hebrew!

Shakka43

Was checking my Humble Library and found these 3 games i never redeemed as i didn't even know I've owned them.

Anyways the three games are:

1. 11-11 Memories Retold < gone
  2. Evergarden < gone
  3. SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising < gone

Ask for one and i'll pm you the key(NA Steam), hopefully they still work...

Last edited:

tatayoyo

Neo Member
I tried to send you a message just to see if it works and I think you received it though I'm not sure since mp seems to work differently here.

Bullet Club

Free game: LowPolis

Lean back in your chair and end your day feeling great. LowPolis is a city-building game with strategy and management elements. Friendly pace and balanced learning curve make it great when you need a break or a chillout moment after playing fast-paced games. Neat lowpoly graphics look nice and make the game run smooth even on fairly modest computers!

Expand your city, provide anything your citizens need, and progress to the next level. Download below and chill!

Current features:

- Building/destruction
- Double-tiered construction system
- Tiered production (resources and manufactured goods)
- Citizen needs and happiness
- Tax management
- Rampant fires and disease
- Simple environment-forming
- Battle mode with units operating in formations

Incoming features:

- Simulation of neighbouring cities
- Trade mechanics between player and computer
- Random events
- Tier III structures and citizens

Bullet Club

Two 80s classics are free on GOG.

The Lords of Midnight

Mike Singleton's '84 classic Adventure Strategy game, brought to and updated for Windows.

"The Lords of Midnight is not simply an adventure game nor simply a war game. It was really a new type that became known as an epic game, for as you play the Lords of Midnight you will be writing a new chapter in the history of the peoples of the Free. You will guide individual characters across the land of Midnight on vital quests but you will also command armies that must endeavour to hold back the foul hordes of Doomdark, the witch king. Yours will be no inevitable victory." - Mike Singleton 1984.
  • Retro style high resolution graphics.
  • Story Based Adventure - complete with Novella.
  • Easy dip in/dip out, turn based game play.

Doomdark's Revenge

Mike Singleton's '85 classic Adventure Strategy sequel to The Lords of Midnight "It is many moons now since the Lords of Midnight first appeared out of the soft, wearing gloom. Those of you who took up their challenge and rode with them to battle against the cruel Witchking will need no reminding of that epic struggle. But now a new epic tale unfolds, the story of Doomdark’s Revenge.

The game itself involves both quest and warfare, both exploration and careful strategy. You can play on your own or with friends; there are enough different characters at your command for all the family to join in and struggle against Shareth Heartstealer, Empress of the frozen Empire!" - Mike Singleton - 1985
  • Retro style high resolution graphics.
  • Story Based Adventure - complete with Novella.
  • Easy dip in/dip out, turn based game play

Mission Impossible II Poster

Any UK member who is interested in having this and could chip in a couple postage quid can have it. Good condition and packed and ready for dispatch.

s-l1600.jpg

Efe

I have these stuff to give away,

-Ring of Elysium: Prime Exclusive Skin Collection 2
-Dauntless the Green Equinox Weapon Skin
-PS4 CONTRA: ROGUE CORPS - Character skins and more

Bullet Club

Mini Metro is free on iOS.

Win/Mac/Linux

Last edited:

GreenAlien

Lightning Warrior Raidy I+II are free until 31.03

They are adult 18+ hentai games that feature simple dungeon crawling gameplay.

Lightning Warrior Raidy I+II are free until 31.03

They are adult 18+ hentai games that feature simple dungeon crawling gameplay.
YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

Efe

Dunno if this is a bug or not, Days of War (Steam key) is free for everyone at IGN.

GreenAlien

Got an Aegis Defenders I don't need.

You get them from
but if they don't already have your email and you don't want to give it away, you can get my key. (I would just use the neogaf giveaway, but it is only valid for 7 days and that cuts it too short..)

Edit; I just saw that you can also choose 3 days instead of 7. Made a giveaway.

Last edited:

Susurrus

The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game for Xbox One 100% off for 1 day.

EDIT: Also PS4.

Last edited:
Top Bottom