• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Aselith

I started listening to this and I was like "hell yeah, I'll take that soundtrack!"
and then the numetal kicks in

Edit: Wait all of the songs are like that! WTFFFFU-

Edit2: Actually, I WILL take them if only because of this!

Sure.

The first person to quote this post will be mailed 23 Ace Combat: Assault Horizon soundtracks for no goddamn reason. Please PM me your shipping info.
ZFNIV.jpg

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
You don't happen to have 4 PS Vitas sitting under some soundtracks do you? I won't be greedy, I only want one. =D

Aselith, PM me your shipping info.

The first person to quote this post will be mailed this large, never worn Soul Calibur V t-shirt. Please PM me your shipping info.
9j4v5.jpg

I got some steam sale coupons I can gift away to you guys... not sure how to run this... PM me your steam address for the gift, I guess? Oh and make sure you post saying you asked for x coupon, too, so people know they're gone and I don't get flooded with PMs for things which have been taken. :)

Anyway

25% off Valve (2x)
33% off Valve
25% off CityInteractive
10% off Ubisoft
50% off Nail'd
50% off GlobalOps: Commando Libya
50% off Nordic Games

whitehawk

Banned
I got some steam sale coupons I can gift away to you guys... not sure how to run this... PM me your steam address for the gift, I guess? Oh and make sure you post saying you asked for x coupon, too, so people know they're gone and I don't get flooded with PMs for things which have been taken. :)

Anyway

50% off L.A. Noire (2x)
25% off Valve (2x)
50% off Portal 2
50% off GeminiRue
25% off CityInteractive
10% off Ubisoft
50% off Nail'd
33% off Valve
50% off Nordic Games
50% off Civ V: GOTY
I would love the portal 2 code

Goody

Anyway

50% off L.A. Noire (2x)
25% off Valve (2x)
50% off GeminiRue
25% off CityInteractive
10% off Ubisoft
50% off Nail'd
33% off Valve
50% off Nordic Games
Asking for Gemini Rue!

Anyway

50% off L.A. Noire (2x)
25% off Valve (2x)
50% off GeminiRue
25% off CityInteractive
10% off Ubisoft
50% off Nail'd
33% off Valve
50% off Nordic Games

I'd love one of the LA Noire coupons. Steam ID is Dosuchin

didamangi

Anyway

50% off L.A. Noire (2x)
25% off Valve (2x)
50% off GeminiRue
25% off CityInteractive
10% off Ubisoft
50% off Nail'd
33% off Valve
50% off Nordic Games

CIV V GOTY please?

catabarez

Anyway

50% off L.A. Noire
25% off Valve (2x)
25% off CityInteractive
10% off Ubisoft
50% off Nail'd
33% off Valve
50% off Nordic Games

Could I get your other LA Noire code? :)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I got 5 Humble Indie Bundle Unique Gift URL's, the new Android one

No you don't get the steam key, post pic of your Android Device with your GAF name, enjoy

First 5 to quote + post pic, get dibs (lrn2reed)

Top Bottom