• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Recall

I am giving away all these games that are in the quoted picture. 11 PC games, 1 PS2 game and 1 GameCube game in ONE bundle. They are all in excellent condition.

EC7C4C8E-906E-4528-8EB0-87D96BAE0622-1684-000001FFEA3C4A84_zpsede1146e.jpg

There is just one condition - they are pick up only.

I have moved house, had a clear through my games and these are what are left and I just want to give them to someone who would enjoy them rather than sitting in a box. I have no interest in shipping them anywhere but if you want to come collect, they are all yours for free.

I am in the UK, based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. If you are interested please send a PM. Thanks :)

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I am giving away all these games that are in the quoted picture. 11 PC games, 1 PS2 game and 1 GameCube game in ONE bundle. They are all in excellent condition.

I have moved house, had a clear through my games and these are what are left and I just want to give them to someone who would enjoy them rather than sitting in a box. I have no interest in shipping them anywhere but if you want to come collect, they are all yours for free.

I am in the UK, based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. If you are interested please send a PM. Thanks :)

Wow, this is very generous of you. Dat Wind Waker. :O

Awesome giveaway sir. Just curious, what does that Baldur's Gate box has? I recently bought that compilation, however it is on a standard dvd box, with only the discs and no manual whatsoever. :(

oatmeal

Banned

I'll pay for the shipping on WW :D

:(

SmokeMaxX

Don't know how useful any of this stuff will be to anybody and don't care if lurkers get it because stuff probably isn't that good anyway, but here are some random free codes.

Square Enix Product Registration Card codes (I think you can earn prizes with these?)
P574-MZGH-MX68-GTJZ
HYRH-A4R7-S5HV-50YJ

1 Month Hulu Plus Trial:
2985-KRHA-RKER (huluplus.com/xboxbundle to redeem)

Epix 1 month trial:
xboxbundle06-6m15g-kwyb1 (epixhd.com/xboxbundle to redeem)

Xbox 360 Prototype 2 Hardened Steel Vehicle Armor DLC
Y3Q9D-KRC97-F4QJ3-DDH2R-TRY7Z

This is in addition to the free pc games I'm giving away in a post above. Those I will actually ship out so I just ask for shipping. Thanks :)

Have some coupons to give away since I'm not interested in using them

25% off Shadow Warrior Expires Mon Nov 04 2013 02:59:00 GMT
66% off Awesomenauts Expires Sat Nov 09 2013 12:20:27 GMT
66% off Eversion Expires Sat Nov 09 2013 12:20:27 GMT
66% off Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity Expires Wed Nov 13 2013 00:24:48 GMT
25% off Volgarr the Viking Expires Sat Nov 16 2013 02:59:00 GMT
33% off Foul Play Expires Sat Nov 16 2013 02:59:00 GMT

PM me if interested

Recall

I'll pay for the shipping on WW :D

:(

If your genuinely interested and you live in the UK I will ship it to you. I'm not keen on current post office prices but these games are just sat there so I guess I can ship them out and someone can love them again :)

Geedorah

nvm, misread.

edit: I don't think there's more than one destiny code guys - person that asked "Only one person?" wasn't the original dude offering.
Don't hate me if I'm wrong! I mean, I first made this 'cause I leapt in first without really reading...

Anilusion

If your genuinely interested and you live in the UK I will ship it to you. I'm not keen on current post office prices but these games are just sat there so I guess I can ship them out and someone can love them again :)

I live in sweden but I'd gladly pay to cover shipping (and more) for Wind Waker. Feel free to PM me :)

levyjl1988

Banned
Don't know how useful any of this stuff will be to anybody and don't care if lurkers get it because stuff probably isn't that good anyway, but here are some random free codes.

Square Enix Product Registration Card codes (I think you can earn prizes with these?)
P574-MZGH-MX68-GTJZ
HYRH-A4R7-S5HV-50YJ

1 Month Hulu Plus Trial:
2985-KRHA-RKER (huluplus.com/xboxbundle to redeem)

Epix 1 month trial:
xboxbundle06-6m15g-kwyb1 (epixhd.com/xboxbundle to redeem)

Xbox 360 Prototype 2 Hardened Steel Vehicle Armor DLC
Y3Q9D-KRC97-F4QJ3-DDH2R-TRY7Z

This is in addition to the free pc games I'm giving away in a post above. Those I will actually ship out so I just ask for shipping. Thanks :)

Claimed the Xbox 360 Prototype 2 Hardened Steel Vehicle Armor DLC, thanks!

Steam Coupons:
Shadow Warrior -25% exp. Nov 4th
Space Engineers -25% exp. Nov 6th
Foul Play -33% exp. Nov 16th
Volgar the Viking -25% exp. Nov 16th

Just PM me

... and the Steamkey for The Showdown Effect

WEGGLES

Not sure if this is allowed, not gaming but still free...

They're gone

Click the cover for a sample from each album.

Moonface - Julia with Bluejeans On

Spencer Krug and a piano. No backing band.

Moonface With Siinai - Heartbreaking Bravery

Spencer Krug with a Finnish prog band as a backing band

Sunset Rubdown - Dragonslayer

Spencer Krug side project from Wolf Parade

PM me if interested in any of them. Or all of them.

Rhiwion

Banned
I still have a Hearthstone Beta Key cause I'm not interested in playing it now.

Pn me if interested

Edith says: No longer available

Top Bottom