• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free to Play Halo Online (Saber, H3 eng) announced, only for Russia [First Info]

shandy706

No but really wtf!
I can understand a Halo game F2P why not, 343i can try even different things like RPG or MMO whatever but really an FPS Halo shooter F2P only for Russia…
Wow I like 343i but this… how to reduce the hype of a franchise already bad. I mean common it’s Halo, it’s like they need to sell it everywhere to survive, I want my glorious Master chief time back!
Common 343i I still trust in you!

I...

...is this a meme?

No?

Edit* If serious. This isn't 343i, or even directly MS.

Will Putin be in it?
Кто сказал Путин? Нет, там будет только Мастер Чиф.

I will try to provide you with details from local media when they came in.

injurai

Banned
Microsoft supporting PC/Windows platform would devalue their Xbox brand. So they are releasing this only in regions which the Xbox brand already has no value. This way they can still target a demographic, but delivering what they want. They can't deliver to PC gamers in the west without hurting their console brand, which is not a positive gain for them.

Finaj

http://shazoo.ru/2015/03/25/28992/anons-halo-online

Badly translated details.

"Today, during the presentation of Innova was made an unexpected announcement. Syber Interactive Studio and publisher Innova release free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter Halo Online.

According to our secret agent Danis, located at the presentation of Innova, action events Halo Online develops after Halo 3.

-The game will include special packages and abilities: fighting, safety and support.
-The system is similar to the perks Call of Duty.
-Characters have levels, but what is the maximum - not reported
-Maps are designed specifically for Halo Online, while designed for 16 people.
-During the entrance to the card players get a job: to kill the head, jump 10 times, and so.
-On the map you can find different weapons: Bazooka example, which replaces the pistol slot.
-During the spawn, you can change the class and weapons
-After the murder of cards with the player who killed you
-There are attacks from the back
-Saber Interactive engaged in the development
-The game is focused on Russia and the CIS, is not excluded release in Europe
For classes have 5 slots. Two is available immediately, and the rest are opened as pumping
-On the maps, there are two so-called powerfull-arms on the map: grenade, for example
Weapons are purchased at a time, all armor
-The game has a lobby system, where you can gather with friends and fight with them
-The game runs on a reworked engine of Halo 3
-When the gun lying on the floor, it has an aura: green - accuracy, red - Done. This is done to ensure that the player is not standing and reading characteristics of the weapons - which is better or worse
-The game is currently melenkie card without technology, but in the future will be added to the large appliances.
-Each piece of armor has its own parameters: speed of movement on the shoes or gloves at the rate of recharge
-The plot and PVE mission has not been considered
-The game currently supports only one language - Russian. Will map where the battle will go on the territory of Russia

We're just putin' it out there.
Ivan to believe.

96mhds

eFSFDC7.png

First picture

Breakdown:
4-16 players
Graphics on par with Halo 4 based on Halo 3 engine
Power-ups and weapons pick-ups on the battlefield
Rich visual and gameplay customization of weapons and armor
There will be vehicles.
f2p is about weapons, armor and power-ups
Right now developers said nothing about story mode and there is likely the game will be MP-PVP only.

Kezen

Banned
You can't see MCC coming to Windows 10?

That will be very shocking actually, like for real because unlike Fable Legends Halo the MCC is really meant to drive Xbox One sales so that makes it very, very unlikely to come to PC.

Another F2P like Killer Instinct is a lot more likely to come to PC. It's not as big as a release as Halo, Sunset or Forza.

It's obvious Microsoft do not consider gaming on Windows 10 to be nearly as important as the Xbox platform.

eFSFDC7.png

First picture

Breakdown:
4-16 players
There will be vehicles.
Right now developers said nothing about story mode and there is likely the game will be MP-PVP only.

I can definitely see this coming over here at some point tied to the Windows 10 store.

Bunch of nonsense

Wow.

wwm0nkey

"Today, during the presentation of Innova was made an unexpected announcement. Syber Interactive Studio and publisher Innova release free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter Halo Online.

According to our secret agent Danis, located at the presentation of Innova, action events Halo Online develops after Halo 3.

-The game will include special packages and abilities: fighting, safety and support.
-During the entrance to the card players get a job: to kill the head, jump 10 times, and so.
-On the map you can find different weapons: Bazooka example, which replaces the pistol slot.
For classes have 5 slots. Two is available immediately, and the rest are opened as pumping
-On the maps, there are two so-called powerfull-arms on the map: grenade, for example
-The game has a lobby system, where you can gather with friends and fight with them
-When the gun lying on the floor, it has an aura: green - accuracy, red - Done. This is done to ensure that the player is not standing and reading characteristics of the weapons - which is better or worse
-The game is currently melenkie card without technology, but in the future will be added to the large appliances.
-Each piece of armor has its own parameters: speed of movement on the shoes or gloves at the rate of recharge
-The game currently supports only one language - Russian. Will map where the battle will go on the territory of Russia
I'm going to throw up now. Keep it in Russia 343!

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

Russia can keep it.

This go around on the Microsoft promising PC support merry-go-round has already gone to shit huh?

I'll see you all at Windows 11 when they start promising this is totally the time they support the PC seriously again.

eFSFDC7.png

First picture

Breakdown:
4-16 players
There will be vehicles.

I'd play it. Not sure if I'd like it, but I would give it a shot. Hopefully it hits the XB1/US.

Top Bottom