• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Freedom Wars Panopticons

sakuori

They got Philippines!
-breathes heavily-

Too bad I can't get the game at launch though. I got other priorities at the moment. :C

Tygamr

Can't believe Anchorage, AK made it rather than Seattle. I mean really, how many people live in/will select Alaska? I won't. Ima prolly go with LA.

antibolo

Banned
Lack of Montréal has killed my hype for the game...

Anyway, if I ever pick up the game I think I'll choose something exotic like Nairobi, because why the hell not. Me and my Kenyan bros are gonna ruuuuuuule so hard.

Ephidel

I wonder if Alaska is kind of a jokey one - is it possible that there might appear to be a disproportionate number of PSN users in Alaska because it's one of the states without sales tax? (I know that was why I picked it when I registered my US 3DS anyway)

nikos

I should chose New York City because that's where I live, but I want to choose Athens, Greece because I'm Greek and also lived there for a bit.

Not sure what to do.

I'm curious, do we know if they'll add any other USA metropolises? Chicago is good enough for me I guess. Are we stuck with a Panopticon once we pick it?

On another note, I've never actually seen the characters yet. I love the designs.

No, but it will cost a few to switch via the PlayStation Store.

They don't want you switching as you see fit. All your stats and stuff go towards your panopticon.

Having been born in Portugal, I was going to pick Lisbon. I live in Toronto though, been here for 6 years now, and I figure I'll have much more "panopticon support" :p I'll be going with Toronto.

Top Bottom