• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare is Mount & Blade as an FPS

Coflash

It would be Mount & Blade as an FPS... if Mount & Blade was junk. The only comparison I can see to M&B is how the UI looks and the way the overworld is structured. This almost feels like an asset flip. The inconsistent quality when it comes to the visuals, the horrible balance, the average shooting mechanics, the poor sound quality (and lack thereof in parts), the AI is pretty brain dead... (I'll stop there).

It should not have released in this state. The recent Steam reviews vs all previous reviews reflect this.

Last edited:

mcz117chief

I played this over a year ago when it first appeared on STEAM. I loved the constant bickering between the two groups. One said that it bares an uncanny resemblance to Mount and Blade and the other said that the games are completely different. Those were some seriously funny times :D
I don't know how the game is today but back in the days there was almost nothing and really felt like a bad clone of Mount and Blade with guns. Almost all the basic functions were straight up lifted from Mount and Blade.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I see the resemblance.

I wish there were more games that pushed larger, more strategic NPC battles like this. Brothers in Arms and ARMA are the latest two that immediately come to mind.

Top Bottom