• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

French site lists Uncharted trilogy For 30th September release

http://www.cede.ch/fr/games/?id=29359

00029359_001_06.jpg

Surely its just a matter of time till its announced?

Cynn

Time to get the trophies for part 1 as I had already beaten it before they were officially added on PS3.

B^) its time for the GOAT uncharted 2 multiplayer to return

Also the fun x hilarious jeep plane map and train map , loved those 2 part maps

SomTervo

Omg.

Wth.

I didn't think they'd do this, but I suppose if TLoUR did that well...

Combined into one package, as one game... This could be one of the greatest videogames of all time. And is a perfect opportunity for my gf to play the whole series through. She'd bloody love it.

UC2 and 3 are going to be glorious.

It's the one remaster I want. UC without tearing and all the games at 60 fps, oh yes. I love the dynamic combat of UC, which will be elevated by playing at 60 fps.

Percy

Banned
Looks fake as fuck.

Don't believe for a second we'll see it release that soon if it does happen, and if it somehow does, then the multiplayer will almost certainly be stripped out of UC2+3... or just UC2 at the least.

S1kkZ

so, will they do a 3-disc box set? the ps3 versions already fill up a dual layer br-disc, so there is now way they can make the trilogy fit on one or two discs.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Omg.

Wth.

I didn't think they'd do this, but I suppose if TLoUR did that well...

Combined into one package, as one game... This could be one of the greatest videogames of all time. And is a perfect opportunity for my gf to play the whole series through. She'd bloody love it.

UC2 and 3 are going to be glorious.

Uncharted is Sony's biggest IP that isn't Gran Turismo. A trilogy compilation is inevitable.

Blobbers

This needs to happen.

UC 1,2 and 3 in 1080p/60FPS

And after beating all 3 games it unlocks the secret 4th game,
Demon's Souls Remasered.

BokehKing

Banned
I wish stuff like this wouldn't leak, it takes away from e3 news

It should release when Tomb raider does, November
Bundle it for holidays (with last of us)

Top Bottom