• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fresh Tingle's Rose Colored Rupee Land (DS) screenshots

:lol Oh my god, if true, why is Nintendo actually bringing it back?

Edit: Holy crap it actually looks kind of cool. :O

Double edit: Its an RPG, and it looks cool. Damn it Nintendo, I haven't even purchased the DSLite yet and you keep creating games I might need to buy. Stop it.

ziran

not sure what to make of it...

looks good, warioware-esque bizarre in style and reminds me of leisure suit larry.

could be a lot of fun.

AniHawk said:
Impossible!

I WATCHED HIM DIE!
0412965752028386.JPG

I'm Tingle bioach, never forget!

DarknessTear said:
Okay now I know this forum will be happy over anything after seeing the reactions. ._.

lol. For me its just that it looks like it could be a really cool and unique game, and i see the touch screen employed quite nicely already. FOR SOME REASON, and PLEASE don't NeoGAF me over this, but it reminds me of....Kings Quest VI. :X

jesusraz

So...what, it's 'Tingle in Rupee Land' then? Or something like that? Looks kind of kooky. Should be amusing. Some of the screens remind me a bit of Earthbound...

Wonder if anyone's working with Nintendo on this one (AlphaDream maybe?).

Khalid-S

Joseph Merrick said:
OH SHIIIIIIIIT! Is it back? Really? Not cancelled? Seriously guys? Anyone can confirm it? Eh? Hello? Please?

WOO HOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

Look at the date down in the scan .. 2006 = not cancelled .. its not a mini-game anymore, NICE.

Yeah it seems like it's Ruppee Land

The ruppee shaped head is hilarious. Who the hell is that? Game looks interesting he he he.

Khalid-S said:
Look at the date down in the scan .. 2006 = not cancelled .. its not a mini-game anymore, NICE.
Yeah, but I don't even remember the last time we heard anything about it. The drunken cry stupor in its honour did it probably.

HELL YEAH !!!

Rocked

TheKingsCrown said:
I just realized, with all the U.S. Tingle hate, do you guys think Nintendo will even consider bringing this over? I hope they do.

It better come out in Europe at least. Do Americans hate Tingle? Why? He's funny!

It could be interesting to have a whole game built around such a pathetic and depressed character. I think this might be quite a different kind of game from Nintendo. Which team is making it anyway?

Rocked said:
It better come out in Europe at least. Do Americans hate Tingle? Why? He's funny!

I think its a homosexual/he's a freak sort of hate. I'm not the biggest fan of him in Zelda games, but his RPG looks cool.

Rocked

Someone change the title to: Freshly-picked Tingle's Pink-coloured Rupee Land (Nintendo DS) - New Screens

Top Bottom