• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Friday fake-a-ton: Kingdom Hearts 1+2 remakes for Wii!

Taurus

szwkl4.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCxg7n2Ogjk

:lol

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
so if you know it's fake and it's not a particularly novel fake and there's nothing notable (ign hasn't fallen for it, for instance), why did you post this

Volcynika

Stumpokapow said:
so if you know it's fake and it's not a particularly novel fake and there's nothing notable (ign hasn't fallen for it, for instance), why did you post this

dudethisisgaf.gif

Taurus

Stumpokapow said:
Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out to be true after all?

Taurus

sphinx said:
I don't mean to be rude but... you are wasting first page space with thread like this.
Oh well, I've seen a lot of worse threads than this. This isn't the worst one after all... or is it?
:'(

Maybe I'll just grab another beer. Cheers!

My platform preference for KH3 depends on which would be more entertaining. At this point, I think the meltdowns from HD fanboys would be much more fun to watch than those from Wii fanboys, so I'm hoping it's a Wii exclusive. But I could be wrong.

bdouble

comedy bomb said:
You know, I think KH3 will be Wii/PC/PSP
see what I did there. Face it we have no idea where it's going. You have the Disney factor probably pushing for Wii for a number of reasons. Then the fact the Wii is growing on SE. Then a ton of reasons for it to go the other way.
Father_Brain said:
My platform preference for KH3 depends on which would be more entertaining. At this point, I think the meltdowns from HD fanboys would be much more fun to watch than those from Wii fanboys, so I'm hoping it's a Wii exclusive. But I could be wrong.
I think I've mentioned this before and its the reason I'm pulling for it. MH3 was my first melt down and it was so entertaining.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
[confused]Why is there a thread about confirmed fake scans? What's the point?[/confused]

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Regulus Tera said:
Simple and Clean > Sanctuary
Passion > Simple and Clean

markatisu

bdouble said:
see what I did there. Face it we have no idea where it's going. You have the Disney factor probably pushing for Wii for a number of reasons. Then the fact the Wii is growing on SE. Then a ton of reasons for it to go the other way.

They could also port all the PS2 games (I guess Wiimakes like above) if they wanted for those who might not have seen the franchise.

I was playing KH2 yesterday, I forgot how pretty the CGI looked

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I know this is pretty fake, but I'd buy KH 1+2 on Wii if it comes out :p Add in Chains of Memories too, please, haha

Top Bottom