• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I got it ready..

giphy.gif

Do you have friends or four arms?

I used to make fondue working at a "upscale" cheese shop. Shit's delicious. Enjoy my man! <3

Last edited:
lol i think i need to go to bed. i'm too drunk. i was on my way too bed actually and saw this light out my window above the houses across the road. i swear i've never seen this light before.

my mind was thinking shit is it a nuke? is it a ufo? i was staring at it for about a minute and swear it was moving. i ran to the cupboard to whip out my binoculars but they are broken so i couldn't get it into focus. so i went outside and crossed the road and went past the houses. it was a fucking street lamp.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Between some fine wheat beer and excellent high voltage grappa i managed to stay somewhat clear on a wild family endeavor. A perfect friday night, especially because it was so unusual, and a wonderful prelude of what's to come.

Perhaps an appearance in a video from a certain youtuber?

😏😉🤗

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Can't wait to laugh at you when you play the DLC.

Yeah I phrased that poorly. I remember playing and I LOVED it, i just don't remember my posts about it. Benzos tend to do that. It was nice to hear you liked my posts even though I can't remember what made you crack up lol.

And yes can't wait for the DLC.

👊🏼

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The lighting conditions in the newest time trial are so dark that it is more of blind driving on the search for the apex.

april fools prank GIF

Pause options temporary exposure +300000. I remember watching a Zavasich stream on GTS which was a night race on that bathhurst track and they all had to up their exposure haha. It's funny because it's true...

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
(y)

I had to look this one up. Do you eat it on bread, with crackers, or straight up?

Well. Bread. Any bread will do in the end. I've had it on bread crackers and straight up haha so hmmm. It's delicious. Especially with mayo, raw fine chopped onion. Mustard. Boiled egg. Just yummie.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Damn, that looks good.

I might have to switch it up next week...

I've never made it myself and I prefer my butcher's made from the supermarket one but yeah it's like a smooth beef paté that goes really well with a certain *ahem* dutch local mayonnaise and raw onion. The boiled egg is classic but yeah.

ybRqsKg.png

Top Bottom