• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAYTON: God abandons PS4 as The Great Flood wipes out Sony HQ [Up: Reveal in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guymelef

Update:

pUVEo85.png

"Calm down! It's just some info about how memory works and nothing more. Nothing serious! "

Welp, time to close the thread.

----

This morning Eurogamer Spain sub director published a Tweet:
PS4 Memory drama. More info soon.
The info was supposedly for this afternoon but later he corrects:
-The article will be publish tomorrow, it's better like this, will be more info.
-A very interesting tech article, 24 hours delay because Sony want to make statements.

Maybe he knows something because he is translating original DF artivle?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Announcement of an article. We've come to this.

I have no idea what memory drama means. Am I supposed to like this or not like this? Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Not sure if at all related but there's a member on here with that exact same sean connery red October avatar

Or is that a popular avatar?

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Looking forward to seeing how this pans out...

KKRT00

2GB OS memory footprint incoming? It would be awful to waste so much RAM, but i can see that happening.

Ps. It seem that Driveclub wont be getting 60fps any time soon :p

i-Lo

GDDR5 in short supply. PS4 potentially delayed. Sony may opt for lower density chips bringing total amount down to 4GB.

NeoGAF crashes.

ironchair

Banned
Hopefully not a downgrade or production issues. That would look pretty bad at this point, especially since they've gotten so much right. If it's a downgrade I will likely cancel my pre-order.

Frodo

If I had to guess... Something about not being able to produce enough for the amount of consoles they want to ship before launch.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
How reputable is this guy?

Yawnier

Banned
Mark Cerny and J. Tretton to be the two main characters of this drama. Can't wait will pre-order for Day One 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom