Friend held in jail due to false assault claims from female co-worker. (details in OP)

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
Companies don't have employees share rooms,
Which is completely false and easy to verify with a small amount of research. It's called a two-bed hotel.

Why couldn't he post bail or why was he denied bail if he had no other history of anything like this?
Because he can't afford the bail???

No mention of his lawyer.
The lawyer wouldn't be there at the arrest, initially he's taken to a Mag and they decided based on the the current information and the crime accused if he needs to be held. This seems to be a common misinformed statement in this thread. You're arrested, get finger-printed, and put in front of a magistrate.

Again most of the comments here seem to be made by people that don't know how the law works or anything during an arrest (let alone in Virginia where I've already posted a few things that would cause problems)

Last edited:
May 12, 2007
Texaa
Which is completely false and easy to verify with a small amount of research. It's called a two-bed hotel.

Because he can't afford the bail???

The lawyer wouldn't be there at the arrest, initially he's taken to a Mag and they decided based on the the current information and the crime accused if he needs to be held. This seems to be a common misinformed statement in this thread. You're arrested, get finger-printed, and put in front of a magistrate.

Again most of the comments here seem to be made by people that don't know how the law works or anything during an arrest (let alone in Virginia where I've already posted a few things that would cause problems)
Sure hotels have two bed rooms. Who said they didn't? What crazy company asks or allows employees of the opposite sex to room together on business trips. I'm sure it has happened somewhere in the US but it is just one more improbably element to your story.

All you got to do is link the arrest record. Virginia counties or cities release that information. Prove us wrong.

You don't have to afford the entire bail. There is this industry called bail bonds where the arrested person gives 10% upfront to a bondsman and they post the rest. Dude has a good job and it is against the law to make people post unreasonable bail based on the Constitution and court precedent.

He has been in jail for a month yet you are getting advice from everyone but his lawyer. Nothing to do with the day of arrest.

Again, just post the arrest record and you will be more believed. There are several websites that aggregate Virginia arrests into one easily searchable database. virginia.arrests.org is one.

Last edited:

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Sure hotels have two bed rooms. Who said they didn't? What crazy company asks or allows employees of the opposite sex to room together on business trips. .
it's really not even close to improbable, takes seconds to see this isn't uncommon. And trust me originally I thought the same thing. And then looked it up.

All you got to do is link the arrest record. Virginia counties or cities release that information. Prove us wrong.
Fairfax county does not have a public arrest record until he actually goes to court the first initial time. If you go and look at the criminal district court you will not fine one public record in their database that's before showing up at the actual court. Don't believe try to fine one, here you go: http://www.courts.state.va.us/caseinfo/home.html, doesn't exist. Your other comment applies to this as well, Virginia does not list arrest records until an initial appearance, which hasn't happened, and the site you listed along with my link literally confirms that 100% and is no longer indisputable.

You don't have to afford the entire bail. There is this industry called bail bonds where the arrested person gives 10% upfront to a bondsman and they post the rest. Dude has a good job and it is against the law to make people post unreasonable bail based on the Constitution and court precedent.
Not only have I not said I DIDN'T know about bail bondsmen, a very odd assumption you pulled from somewhere, but you are also wrong in your bottom statement as once again 5 seconds of research shows many and I mean many people are priced out of their affordability. In some cases, it's not contradicting. Again you seem to know very little about the law or how things work.

He has been in jail for a month yet you are getting advice from everyone but his lawyer.
If you read the Op you wouldn't have made such a nonsensical statement. But it does show you're only here pretending that you know how the law works, let alone in Virginia.

Last edited:

ilsayed

Neo Member
Nov 7, 2018
When will you address the insanity of this series of coincidences:
  • seeing the two women in the mall one month after the incident,
  • recording their conversation in anticipation that they will randomly talk about this incident,
  • having them conveniently wait outside a store until they stop talking about shopping and start randomly talking about this incident,
  • after they reveal their master plan, they walk into the store and out of earshot,
  • catching it all on audio recording in a active mall setting without standing right next to them.
PM me that recording. I'd love to hear it.

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2013
When will you address the insanity of this series of coincidences:
  • seeing the two women in the mall one month after the incident,
  • recording their conversation in anticipation that they will randomly talk about this incident,
  • having them conveniently wait outside a store until they stop talking about shopping and start randomly talking about this incident,
  • after they reveal their master plan, they walk into the store and out of earshot,
  • catching it all on audio recording in a active mall setting without standing right next to them.
PM me that recording. I'd love to hear it.
I like how he focuses on legal formalities and completely ignores people calling him out on this chain of events which could be out of a 99 cents bargain bin crime novel.

ilsayed

Neo Member
Nov 7, 2018
I like how he focuses on legal formalities and completely ignores people calling him out on this chain of events which could be out of a 99 cents bargain bin crime novel.
Ha. Seriously. Like, you got me, Afro Republican, I don't know the law in Virginia. However, I do know that this entire mall recording portion of the story is completely bananas.

Here's another absolutely ridiculous coincidence: John's girlfriend's BEST FRIEND was also John's COWORKER and John didn't even know! That same woman, for some reason, was paired with John in a hotel room on a business trip. Woweee! How dumb (not seeing a man recording them from behind a plant theyre standing next to), lucky (a million coincidences) and evil (false assault accusations) can these women get?

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2013
Washington State
Fairfax county does not have a public arrest record until he actually goes to court the first initial time. If you go and look at the criminal district court you will not fine one public record in their database that's before showing up at the actual court. Don't believe try to fine one, here you go: http://www.courts.state.va.us/caseinfo/home.html, doesn't exist. Your other comment applies to this as well, Virginia does not list arrest records until an initial appearance, which hasn't happened, and the site you listed along with my link literally confirms that 100% and is no longer indisputable.
There's something called a 'jail roster' that shows everyone currently incarcerated. It helps to know the exact facility, but it seems Virginia has a statewide database.

I hear you have some audio that would make all of this unneeded, though.

who has the generic first name John so it shouldn't be revealing to mention his first name
Monthly crime report

ctrl+f 'john' aaaaand they're all drugs and drunks. No assaults, even.

Last edited:

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
There's something called a 'jail roster' that shows everyone currently incarcerated. It helps to know the exact facility, but it seems Virginia has a statewide database.

I hear you have some audio that would make all of this unneeded, though.

Monthly crime report

ctrl+f 'john' aaaaand they're all drugs and drunks. No assaults, even.
I have no idea why you continue to try to argue about a state you know nothing about or how it works but will try anyway just to make it seem like you know what you're talking about.

If there is no initial hearing NO records of the arrest will be present until the, your link and the other guys link both in the link I POSTED contain people with an initial court appearance, you know you don't know how VA works, or it's laws, so I have no idea why you keep digging your hole.

Guys who are held from magistrate are NOT on ANY public records and I have already proven that before with the other guys link, and yours is no different, just leave the thread until you get some knowledge.

Afro Republican

Aug 24, 2016
Ha. Seriously. Like, you got me, Afro Republican, I don't know the law in Virginia. However, I do know that this entire mall recording portion of the story is completely bananas.

Here's another absolutely ridiculous coincidence: John's girlfriend's BEST FRIEND was also John's COWORKER and John didn't even know! That same woman, for some reason, was paired with John in a hotel room on a business trip. Woweee! How dumb (not seeing a man recording them from behind a plant theyre standing next to), lucky (a million coincidences) and evil (false assault accusations) can these women get?
Yes it's such a coincidence that seconds of research shows it's not at all and in many states recording is done all the time, but Virginia is one of the few states recording without a party consenting is throw out. Of course, now it seems it's not just Virginia you guys don't know about, but scenarios that aren't even uncommon. Heck the fake bruising things is easy to find multiple cases of false physical assault, you just just came in the thread with an agenda with no research and no understanding. Wow.

Next you'll tell me cops don't shoot unarmed men.

Mar 10, 2015
Austin, TX
Too many people wasting too much time either humoring this nonsense or trying to find the smoking gun that'll pull back the wizard's curtain. Either way, the troll is fed and we're just setting ourselves up for more of these pointless topics in the future.