• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

From The Darkness

Keihart

Posting this to spread the word about the game, in my opnion, this is yet the best game that attempts something similar to P.T.
It's super cheap and small, but way scarier and better excuted than most games triying to do the same.
Here is the trailer:

Yes, those stock fonts look goofy as fuck.
Cheap and scuffed, yet so good.

Here are the links to it:
itch.io page

Last edited:
I saw Gab Smolders posted a video of this the other day and meant to check it out but forget so thanks OP! Generally not a fan of the P.T. clones but this does look better then the majority.

Kuranghi

Truly terrifying... the aliasing I mean.

It has a pretty crazily dark presentation, could you guys see a lot going on in that trailer? It was just pitch black during half of it for me, but I do have the lights on in fairness.

You horror-men don't seem to get served properly (Like PT getting cancelled, never getting sequels to the good ones, or sequels that are totally tonally different like TEW2) so I hope its good for you.

Keihart

Truly terrifying... the aliasing I mean.

It has a pretty crazily dark presentation, could you guys see a lot going on in that trailer? It was just pitch black during half of it for me, but I do have the lights on in fairness.

You horror-men don't seem to get served properly (Like PT getting cancelled, never getting sequels to the good ones, or sequels that are totally tonally different like TEW2) so I hope its good for you.
The darkness in the game it's really pitch black, really well handled aside the typical jankyness on a game of this scope. One of the main mechanics it's turning on/off lights and things like that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom