• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frostpunk 2 - Announcement Trailer

ZywyPL

Banned

Frostpunk 2 is the sequel to the highly acclaimed, BAFTA-nominated society survival game that blended city building, strategy and management gameplay, creating a brand new genre. Its successor takes place 30 years after the apocalyptic blizzard storm, and Earth is still overwhelmed by the neverending frost and harsh, icy climate. You play as the leader of a resource-hungry metropolis where the expansion and search for new sources of power is an unavoidable reality. After the age of coal, conquering Frostland for the oil extraction industry is expected to be the new salvation of what’s left of humanity. However, change does not come easily, and not everyone in this new multi-layered society will welcome this new direction. Demands and expectations of various factions will raise tensions and evoke conflicts, but will a cold-blooded rule and a machiavellian approach to politics be necessary? As the everlasting cold continues its grip on the city and outside threats arise, you’ll need to make sure your people are united, driven, and ready for difficult, unavoidable sacrifices!

I've spent enormous amount of hours on the first game, so this one is easily day 1 for me!

Last edited:

A.Romero

Really good news. I enjoyed the game. It was a great mix of a great setting and interesting mechanics without being too complex. One of the few games I have started multiple times.

Shubh_C63

First game was "fire". but after a few runs the game throws no surprises at you, just sits there being pretty which I like.
They will surely fix that in this one and hope maintains non-complicated laid back design against full blown micro management.

Top Bottom