• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fuck Mice. And fuck rats. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitbydeath

The electric traps work a treat.
Bit of peanut butter and ZAP!

I had three mice once and they were all dead within an hour. And that includes the time to clean out the bodies and reload for the next.

Last edited:
screw that man, rats and mice can burn in hell

i get mice in my home every few months and those motherfuckers flash in my side vision and scare the fuck out of me

if they moved more like hamsters and were friendly i could just pick em up and release them outside

nope, these fuckers are here to rip me off and would eat me alive if given the chance so fuck em

Last edited:

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Yz3fiJE.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Get a cat or a small terrier
low maintenance (every 2-3 months?)
or step on them with extreme prejudice

Just knowing they will get tired enough eventually and drown to death is far less humane than my dog killing it. (rats)

Also where the fuck does he even live? The amount of rats there is disturbing. ResetERA joke goes here.
They probably live on cropland or something.

The electric traps work a treat.
Bit of peanut butter and ZAP!

I had three mice once and they were all dead within an hour. And that includes the time to clean out the bodies and reload for the next.

Doing that is more humane than that YouTube video. I don't like the idea of drowning Rats or any creature myself. Seems a very cruel and slow way to kill an animal and I hate most animals. At least an electric shock is quick and (hopefully) painless.

Quite upsetting to watch for me although I have read that this was the method used in the Victorian Times.

Last edited:
Just knowing they will get tired enough eventually and drown to death is far less humane than my dog killing it. (rats)

Also where the fuck does he even live? The amount of rats there is disturbing. ResetERA joke goes here.

Rats are not just a rural thing, they're EVERYWHERE in urban areas.

This an actual photo of what NYC looks like underground.

Total-War-Warhammer-2-Skaven-Reveal-01-Skaven-Artwork.jpg

Alfen Dave

Guy just made a little rat genocide in his basement.
I like it.

Been scared and wary of rats since that ''Willard'' movie.

7945_001_thumb.jpg

Here's the famous elevator clip (around 1:30) :

Last edited:

Amory

The old school snap traps are best. Quick and effective. I bait them with beef jerky. Little fuckers love that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom