• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fuck this enemy in particular

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Oh, I'm pretty sure everyone hates these guys.

th
heartless12%20-%20fat%20bandit.png

timmyp53

Just died from this and put down the game for the evening. 2nd playthrough, btw.

I beat everyone in that area first try. Take the right corner and shoot the guy with some heavy arrows or magic while ducking out. Then Just have to angle shield correctly.Then two hand them bastards. But yeah. F DEM!!!

Bakercat

Just got done with my first play through with RE:Revelations 2 and I just can't stand those invisible fly Enemies that can one hit kill you if you get to close. I know that the game gives you multiple ways of discovering their location, but I just hate them so f****** much! They make me never want to do another play through in the future.

Bakercat

latest

Fuck the Cazadors from New Vegas. So many unexpected deaths. SO. MANY.

100% agree, they have given me so many deaths or I use all of my health packs because their poison last for so long. I can never find enough antidotes in the game to feel safe fighting them.

Bakercat

Shoot their wings and they're easy to fight. And I usually stockpile antivenom so I never have a shortage.

I usually do shoot the wings and that does help, but the problem I personally have is that they come in like packs of 4 or 5 at the same time. One bite from them and you're f***** when low on anti venom lol.

Eagles in Far Cry 4.

Those assholes fuck up your exploration all the time, you never see them coming, you can't stop their attack animations, they're super difficult to kill because of how fast they are... just fuck them

Anno

This guy was the bane of me for so long. So many fights, using so many resources, never ever dropped a Seven Sword =/

xr2vuBU.jpg

Rran

I'm playing Code Name S.T.E.A.M at the moment. I think that the little bird-like alien is the most annoying enemy i ever encountered in my life.
hahha I was going to post the same thing! I mean, I've faced annoying enemies in games before, but the fact that it's an RPG-style game sorta exacerbates the nuisance.

nkarafo

this shit

mushroom-parent-large.jpg

What makes it worse is that it looks ridiculous and weak, as if the developers wanted to troll us even more.

Screw the crawling skeletons in dark souls and most of the unseen village in bloodborne the enemies there are brutal.

This topic is in need of more
tumblr_mgz455e0J01r94e9jo1_500.gif

Anor Londo archers

Funny thing is the player died because his back was facing toward the ledge you get pushed were ever your back is facing when they hit your shield with the arrow.

fates

You know, I can't say I hate Cliff Racers... yeah they might always stalk you, but without them it would be a lot harder to raise combat skills.

unwound

Neo Member
Moa.png

Anyone who suffered through the cavern filled with these invisible bastards in Zelda 2 because they didn't find the hidden cross will understand.

woopWOOP

latest

These guys right here especially when the eggs hatch.
Without Woodman's shield there's no way to avoid taking damage by these things on Crashman's stage. Really hated them.
no "Fuck this enemy" thread is complete without good'ol eggplant wizard
These assholes were just constantly stalling you, especially in the last dungeon. No clue how I beat that game without a guide/map, no way I'm doing that again.

Also I never found those Medusa heads in Castlevania that annoying, atleast not as bad as those jumping hunchbacks from Castlevania 1 (which I thought were monkeys back then). Constantly jumping into/through you, making it hard to space yourself and whip 'm in the face.

Top Bottom