• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fucking hell, I think my sister in law wants to smash....

Tesseract

Banned
Maybe tomorrow
tenor.gif

carlosrox

Banned
I feel like ya dun goofed and missed out on a once in a lifetime opportunity but trying to bang two chicks at the same time and maintaining a decent performance while not gassing out too early seems kinda challenging

My buddies give me shit for that night til this day.

My response will forever be "too soon".

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I once dated a girl in high school who had a twin sister. I asked her out ona date. That very same night I talked on the phone with her sister until 2 am. I ended up meeting her sister at an elementary school playground. I kissed her and asked her out. We hid it for a month or so. There’s such things as summer time love and summers you’ll never forget. That summer I received more oral sex than any other time in my life. The relationship didn’t work out in the end. Those types of things just don’t seem to work. Her mom banned her from seeing me before school started that year. I’ll probably never forget that time in my life. Young, dumb and full of life.

TheContact

When I was 27 I messed up a 3some with my newly 19 year old half White, half Asian GF.

Her friend was a bit tipsy and frisky and trying to make out with her and they were both gonna come over and drink with me at my place at around 2am.

I literally said I was too tired and the place was too messy to have guests over.

I came to my senses about 20 mins later but it was too late.

I will never forgive myself for that one. I dunno if I'll ever get that chance again.

This is my wifes sister we talking about here. Wife comes from a good looking family, my wife is deff a stunner but her sister has the slight edge.

So everytime she comes over when my wife isnt paying attention I catch her glancing over at me, smiling and then looking away.

Biggest sign ever was recently my brother in law got a vr system and she asked what it was and I told her and she asked if he had any scary games, so I let her put on the headset and let her walk around the spooky house in re7. Shes never played games before so i told her to move her head around and I'd help her control the sticks by guiding her thumbs across the analogues together and shit. Her tits are massive, pretty close to being D's and she has the controller right by them and every now and then when i was helping her character move in the game she would move it closer to her honkers and slightly move it up and down so my thumb and fingers would graze them often. Standing their at full mast while she playing a horror game and is what makes me think is having me cop a feel every now and then as well as randomly biting her lip.

fucking hell boys, fucking hell. Had an ice cold shower after that one.
I completely lost it here. Fucking hell LMFAO

DelectableIckyBluewhale-small.gif

Top Bottom