• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fucking hell, I think my sister in law wants to smash....

Cutty Flam

Banned
d3e.png
Leon: It’s over

Claire: No. I have to find my brother.

Leon: You’re right. This is just the beginning.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
This is why I only measure in mouthfuls.

What's your approach to measurement? It seems to me there are two ways you can go about it.

Method 1. Slice the boobs into chunks and put chunks into your mouth, spit them back out when full and put the next batch in, counting the successful mouthfuls of boob.

Method 2. Get as much water into your mouth as possible, spit the water into a measuring jug. Then dip the boobs into a full bowl of water with another bowl used to catch the displaced water. Measure the volume of displaced water with a measuring jug then divide the displaced water volume by the volume you got into your mouth.

Please say it's method 1.

ExpandKong

Banned
What's your approach to measurement? It seems to me there are two ways you can go about it.

Method 1. Slice the boobs into chunks and put chunks into your mouth, spit them back out when full and put the next batch in, counting the successful mouthfuls of boob.

Method 2. Get as much water into your mouth as possible, spit the water into a measuring jug. Then dip the boobs into a full bowl of water with another bowl used to catch the displaced water. Measure the volume of displaced water with a measuring jug then divide the displaced water volume by the volume you got into your mouth.

Please say it's method 1.

Method 2 if she freaky.

REE Machine

Banned
You clearly don't know your tit sizes. I would say those are in the DD area while you're saying nearly a D, and nobody underreports boob size, so that means at a charitable best between a C and a D.
Leta be honest I've only been with three women roughly the same tit size and I never bothered looking it up lol

Vyse1800

You could always tell your wife that it's your fantasy to smash them both, see what she says.
Yeah. But first, you want to get her warmed up, under the covers, nice and cozy. Tell her given the opportunity.. you'd like to be balls deep in her sister and blow a huge load in her.

Sounds like you already have a hot wife and just smash her into Oblivion to release all that negative chii. Op, you fuck this up and you'll end up humping your pillows on an old ass couch.

carlosrox

Banned
When I was 27 I messed up a 3some with my newly 19 year old half White, half Asian GF.

Her friend was a bit tipsy and frisky and trying to make out with her and they were both gonna come over and drink with me at my place at around 2am.

I literally said I was too tired and the place was too messy to have guests over.

I came to my senses about 20 mins later but it was too late.

I will never forgive myself for that one. I dunno if I'll ever get that chance again.

Last edited:

MaestroMike

Brother already married and my cousin is a deadbeat. My sister in law is a lawyer that has her own firm, she dont want no scrub.

Hook your cousin up ppl can always change they're both single don't be greedy
When I was 27 I messed up a 3some with my newly 19 year old half White, half Asian GF.

Her friend was a bit tipsy and frisky and trying to make out with her and they were both gonna come over and drink with me at my place at around 2am.

I literally said I was too tired and the place was too messy to have guests over.

I came to my senses about 20 mins later but it was too late.

I will never forgive myself for that one. I dunno if I'll ever get that chance again.

I feel like ya dun goofed and missed out on a once in a lifetime opportunity but trying to bang two chicks at the same time and maintaining a decent performance while not gassing out too early seems kinda challenging

Top Bottom