• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fulfilling fans request: Too Human OST

Nheco

Too Human Soundtrack Released

too-human.jpg

Nominated for 'Best Original Video Game Score' by the Hollywood Music Awards

Silicon Knights has announced that the Too Human soundtrack is now available for purchase, priced $15.98. This musical CD features tracks from the game, such as "Relic", "Path to Attrition", "The World Tree" and "Gods and Chaos", along with 16 other harmonic tracks. All the music was originally scored by Silicon Knights' composer, Steve Henifin, and performed by the FILMharmonic Orchestra and Choir Prague.

http://www.gamershell.com/news_65314.html
http://www.gamershell.com/companies/silicon_knights/527844.html

The truth about the "fans request" is:

Fans: Hey, take too human and remove that cliche history, that dated graphics and that awful controls

Dyack: Hey! They want that we release the OST!

Genius!:lol

What's a Too Human? That sounds familiar for some reason.

I heard the soundtrack is pretty good, but there's no way I'm spending $16 on it.

shuri

Banned
the sheeps' hate circlejerk BEGINS NOW! Come on guys, some of you might get tags if you get creative enough!

Darklord

Banned
This is something worthy of announcing? Heaps of games have soundtracks but they just release them, they don't act like it's top shit.

Anyway, if it isn't a Blizzard or Bethesda game...it probably isn't worth getting.

DogWelder

Beaulieu said:
I wasnt too impressed with too human but it was still way better than the bugfest that was mass effect.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
does Mass Effect have to do with this?

stressboy

Beaulieu said:
I wasnt too impressed with too human but it was still way better than the bugfest that was mass effect.

The elevator rides in Mass Effect were more fun than the Too Human demo.

Jiguryo

Aryan mech phallus gun
There are some pretty awesome themes there, though the one I liked the most -- kinda far on the campaign -- had some issues on playback, it seemed to loop at the wrong point.

And who's up for some levelling up this weekend? I've got Live again :p

Top Bottom