• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Fulgore Update for Killer Instinct Rolling Out Now - 6.8GB

The Flash

Banned
Jun 6, 2013
Central City
Poker Face and I are downloading it right now. Some of you might need to do a hard reset to get it to show up. Just for clarification, the update includes Fulgore, Arcade/Story Mode, and lobbies.

Edit: Fulgore Accessories

ethomaz

is mad because DF didn't do a video on a video of a video of a video on PS5
Mar 19, 2013
Brazil
Holy shit... 6.8GB is a full game.

Chairhome

Nov 3, 2007
I just turned it on to start the download, pleasantly surprised it already updated :-D

Fulgore is awesome. Will play more tonight after the wife is done with the TV.

Alchemy

Sep 1, 2008
Tempted to pick up Season 1 as I just got an Xbone. Looks like its pretty good so far, and that is one fat update.

Prine

Banned
Jun 7, 2004
Can some of you guys use the youtube app to post some vids for the rest of us to admire :D

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Jun 7, 2004
awesome. i still have barely touched anyone but jago, but more opponents to wreck is good, as are the other additions. loving KI

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Jun 7, 2004
how does fulgore play? qcf? charge b --> f?

shandy706

May 3, 2011
Clemson Tiger Country
Yeah, did you not like it? I don't own any movies I haven't at least watched 10 times. And that's one of the ones in my collection I've watched the least. :/

How?! I've watched very few movies more than twice. I may have watched Star Wars 10 times in 30 years...maybe.

I can't stand watching something over and over...even my favorite movies of all time more than once a year is too much.

On subject.

Downloading! Came to see if it's posted here.

Chairhome

Nov 3, 2007
I'll try streaming later if you guys promise not to make fun of me :p. I'll try Thunder's Story Mode.

Probably not for another hour though.

RyudBoy

Apr 28, 2010
Can someone please try and explain to me how updates with so little context are so fooking huge? This goes for both XB1 and PS4.

supernormal

Aug 22, 2013
Dominican Republic
www.flickr.com
How?! I've watched very few movies more than twice. I may have watched Star Wars 10 times in 30 years...maybe.

I can't stand watching something over and over...even my favorite movies of all time more than once a year is too much.

On subject.

Downloading! Came to see if it's posted here.

I watch at least one movie a day, and it's mostly repeats. But for me, it's like having background music while I work. I put a nice movie on the big screen and pull out my laptop and work on whatever I have. Obviously I don't do this for movies I've never seen before, those get watched in a theater.

shandy706

May 3, 2011
Clemson Tiger Country
I watch at least one movie a day, and it's mostly repeats. But for me, it's like having background music while I work. I put a nice movie on the big screen and pull out my laptop and work on whatever I have. Obviously I don't do this for movies I've never seen before, those get watched in a theater.

Home office type situation? I get it as background noise. Wasn't counting that as watching a movie :)

In that case I watch a ton of crap as background noise on Netflix, lol.

Watching Face Off with the wife while KI downloads.

Awesome!

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Oct 8, 2005
ITS OUT....WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

XBOX ON

Delt31

Mar 24, 2013
Damn it I just took nyquil b/c i'm not feeling well and will prob be passed out soon . if I only knew he was coming out early.