• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full E3 Press Conference Dates/Times (Nintendo, MS, Sony, EA, Ubisoft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Update 2:

E3times.png
e3times24.png

Tables by Clipper

Update:

Full listing:

Monday, June 6th:

Microsoft: 9:00 A.M. PST
EA: 12:30 P.M. PST
Ubisoft: 2:30 P.M. PST
Sony: 5:00 P.M. PST

Tuesday, June 7th:

Nintendo: 9:00 A.M. PST

Note: Konami and Namco Bandai might have conferences as well, but it's not guaranteed, so this is a full listing in relation to the people who have one every year.

Metalmurphy said:
For the OP:

Microsoft:
t1307376000z4.png

EA
t1307388600z4.png

Ubisoft
t1307395800z4.png

Sony:
t1307404800z4.png

Nintendo:
t1307462400z4.png

Original:

Where: Nokia Theater
When: June 7
Time: 9.00am PDT/12.00pm EST

VG247

So err, there's that.

EDIT: World Clock timezone converter. Click there to see when the event is for you.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
East coast doesn't do daylight savings time?

For you, the day Nintendo revealed the successor to Wii was the most important day of your life. For M Bison it was Tuesday

Ricker

Cool...can`t wait to see the ``real`` Wii 2 HD and hopefully some NA announcements for games like Last Story and Xenoblade.

Orayn

Dammit, Technomancer stole my post.
But yeah. Super excited about this. I'll probably get myself some snacks and put it up on the big screen. I really want to see this one.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The Broken Ska Record said:
Hate to go OT here, but when are Sony and Microsoft's conferences supposed to be?

Sony is the day before. June 6th, 6PM PDT I believe. Or 5 PM. I forget.

[Nintex]

Wario64 said:
Sony is the day before. June 6th, 6PM PDT I believe. Or 5 PM. I forget.
Didn't Nintendo try to keep the press at their conference last year by giving them time to play Zelda Skyward Sword and 3DS after the conference? I believe Sony's conference was just an hour later or so.

Going to have to rip myself from inFamous 2 to see this, second most anticipated out of the big 3 conferences, can't wait.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
1 day after my birthday. I hope I get some good presents like last year Nintendo.

witness

Awesome, i love that my job doesn't care if I watch videos online. G4/IGN/et all should be streaming this live right?

antonz

Wonder if Nintendo will be more relaxed time wise knowing they dont have to be considerate to Sony this year.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
radioheadrule83 said:
*adds to Google Calendar*
*books day off work*

Same. Actually I took a wild guess a couple weeks back and took both the 6th and 7th off just to be safe. Thankfully they're already approved. ^_^

Salsa

witness said:
Awesome, i love that my job doesn't care if I watch videos online. G4/IGN/et all should be streaming this live right?

yeah i guess i can watch it at work

BUT I WANNA CUDDLE IN MY BED AND EAT POPCORN :(

TheOddOne

SalsaShark said:
FUCK MY LIFE IM AT WORK

IM GONNA KILL SOMEONE

HOLDME ARUGHGHUHHGHHHHHHHHHHHH
Or you could look at this way: when your done with work, you'll rush home, avoid zie interwebz new sites and watch the conference in HD without hickups.

Wii 2 reveal in GLORIOUS HD.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
The only one I won't be watching live again this year is MS. I'm not taking two days off of work just for that.

Woffls

I've never been more ready in my entire life
To do this right now
Never
It's all been leading up to this moment
All right now right here
My whole life..
Right here

From The Dust said:
cuddle with what?
Let's hope he doesn't feel the need to answer that particular question.

I'm going to be working, so I might just check out the thread for a few quick impressions and watch the whole thing at night when I get back home.

Salsa

Funny story with the cuddling thing, i once watched E3 in bed with my GF, Golden Sun announcement came up, then we had sex. Greatest day of my life.

Too bad the game sucked and she left me but OH WELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom