• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full Killzone: Shadow Fall boxart (front and back)

ibhIAl0iJVaPVr.png

http://8th-circuit.com/content/killzone-shadow-fall-box-art-revealed

Boss Man

I like it. Hopefully there's art on the inside of the cover as well, I love that on PS3 exclusives.

Wish it had local co-op. There aren't enough games with co-op.

flippedb

Banned
GAF will probably design a better cover. Also, I hate the gradient they put on the icons of online play and such, it looks horribly 90s-ish and does not fit the flatness of the rest of the box.

netguy503

lol people in my Knack thread were saying I was wrong for saying this game was 50GB's. I knew I had heard somewhere around 50 and not 39 because Knack is 37 and the difference in quaily from that game to this game looks like more of a leap then just 2 GBs.

jwk94

lol people in my Knack thread were saying I was wrong for saying this game was 50GB's. I knew I had heard somewhere around 50 and not 39 because Knack is 37 and the difference in quaily from that game to this game looks like more of a leap then just 2 GBs.

GG said it was 37-39.7(with language packs) just a few days ago. Why is it 45GB on the disc?

Demon Ice

Banned
VSA seem to be what they are referred to, judging by multiplayer scorefeed "Player X spawned as VSA"

I'm guessing "Vektan"?

Edit: Yup, pretty sure it's Vektan Strategic Alliance since this is on Vekta, and no longer "Interplanetary"

No, it's missing a crucial "and" in the sentence.

VSA seem to be what they are referred to, judging by multiplayer scorefeed "Player X spawned as VSA"

I'm guessing "Vektan"?

Edit: Yup, pretty sure it's Vektan Strategic Alliance since this is on Vekta, and no longer "Interplanetary"

VSA is just a branch of the ISA from what I gather.

UCA > ISA > VSA

It's not about the acronym, it's the fact that there should be an "and" in between "VSA" and "the".

Top Bottom