• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of FF songs for FFXV's car radio released

wamberz1

Gonna be listing to under the weight like
kCtVZZd.gif

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Apparently this has the best soundtrack in the entire series.

_woLf

No songs from X-2, XIII-2 or LRFFXIII is a tragedy.

No Besaid Island or To Zanarkand from FFX is almost as bad. My Hands from XIII was a great song that I would have liked to have in this as well.

edit: And how the hell is Underworld from FFX NOT on the list???? I feel like the overall list from FFX is missing a lot of the best songs from that game.

Loving those FFIX choices, especially Vamo alla Flamenco and Dark City Treno. Bummed about no Village of Dali though :-/

Also, the FFXI soundtrack is seriously underrated. Ronfaure is one of the best themes in the series. No Mhaura though :(

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Jesus that's a lot of songs, but no X-2 or XIII-2 songs? Despite the games themselves being abominations IMO, the soundtracks of both games are exceptional.

No "To Zanarkand", no "Battle in the Ruined City", no "Tifa's theme"

Man. Still though, its a far bigger selection than i would have thought. Good job for whoever thought of it.

Zetta

Loving those FFIX choices, especially Vamo alla Flamenco and Dark City Treno. Bummed about no Village of Dali though :-/

Also, the FFXI soundtrack is seriously underrated. Ronfaure is one of the best themes in the series. No Mhaura though :(

Hopefully there is a skip buttton for song so I could use them during the XI themes. I just that if I hear awakening or Gustaburg theme I'm going to end up playing XI again.

Yeah "some" tracks didn't make it.... but we didn't expect the list to have ALL THESE TRACKS!!

I mean... I said wow o_O

Seriously, didn't expect a list THAT BIG!!

I understand they didn't include all the spin offs like Crisis Core and X-2 and XIII-2 or LR... the list is huge as it is.

Thabass

No Wandering Flame? Aww I figured that was a shoe in.

Either way, great list. At least they have FFIX's Battle 1. That's on repeat for me. :D

I have not seen the list for FFIV
someone break my heart or make my day........
............. is..............is.........Frontier Village Dali on that list?

Aters

No but it's not in the original FFIV soundtrack either.
I really want that track too :(

Bane

That's a hell of a list. Would have liked to see much less Dissidia and more from the other games through, especially XI and the XIVs. Speaking of XI, I did not expect expansion to be included so that's really cool but it's odd Aht Urhgan and Seekers of Andoulin aren't included. Bummer that at least Eternity: Memory of lightwaves and Yuna's Ballad aren't included from X-2.

And no To Zanarkand? The fuck?!

OrionX

So... does the Final Fantasy series exist within Final Fantasy XV?

That's some Inception level shit right there. :p

No :(

Biggest omission for me. I probably listen to that song at least once a day (especially the piano arrangement) to help me relax.

Falk

that puzzling face
So... does the Final Fantasy series exist within Final Fantasy XV?

For what it's worth, Justice Monsters V exists within the game world, so a purchaseable Justice Monsters V soundtrack makes perfect sense and might be something one of the bros is even into.

On the other hand, tracks from Kingsglaive make absolutely zero canonical sense, so I guess this is one of those suspension of disbelief things. ;p

Top Bottom