• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of FF songs for FFXV's car radio released

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Judging from the requests in this thread it sounds like they should put DLC soundtrack packs out for the following titles:

FFX-2

FFXIII-2

FFXIII: Lightning Returns

Chrono Trigger

Chrono Cross

I'd also add these:

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts 2

There are a ton of good tracks for driving in these two KH games. For example the Gummi ship music or Traverse town.

Legitimately the best thing i've seen regarding FF15.

Find your way and Balamb Garden from FF8
banderas.png

hype.

Yasumi

Banned
Judging from the requests in this thread it sounds like they should put DLC soundtrack packs out for the following titles:

There are a ton of good tracks for driving in these two KH games. For example the Gummi ship music or Traverse town.
They had Nier in Theatrhythm. Hills of Radiant Winds please.

I love how emblematic of the FF fanbase this thread is. They add a fuckload of music from 14+ games, and this is mostly just complaining that your favorite song isn't in, or musing about how much better it would be if only they did this or that.

This is a fucking cool feature, as is.

This is super amazing.

but I almost wish there were more!

But I can't complain with what they have.

Ugh. this is going to be a DLC money pit isn't it. >.>

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
I love how emblematic of the FF fanbase this thread is. They add a fuckload of music from 14+ games, and this is mostly just complaining that your favorite song isn't in, or musing about how much better it would be if only they did this or that.

This is a fucking cool feature, as is.

That's why I think adding more music in as DLC for the complainers and requesters is the best way to go about this. Just go full theatrhythm with it since everyone wants to be pleased in some way.

Ugh. this is going to be a DLC money pit isn't it. >.>

Only if they see more people who keep saying this:

but I almost wish there were more!

That's why I think adding more music in as DLC for the complainers and requesters is the best way to go about this. Just go full theatrhythm with it since everyone wants to be pleased in some way.

Only if they see more people who keep saying this:

I could see that, but part of me wonders if they didn't pick particular tracks for a reason, be it licensing or someone feeling like this or that track just had too much emotional connection to the game it came from (like To Zanarkand, for instance).

Yarbskoo

I could see that, but part of me wonders if they didn't pick particular tracks for a reason, be it licensing or someone feeling like this or that track just had too much emotional connection to the game it came from (like To Zanarkand, for instance).

Both Final Fantasy VII's main theme and Aerith's Theme are in, so I'm not sure "too much emotional connection" is really a good excuse to not include To Zanarkand.

Zetta

Aw no Interrupted by Fireworks for FF7? That was my favorite track

Why would you remind me of this Tes ; ; ,I see a FF7 replay during my week off. Whoever made this list must have had a tough time choosing what went in and what didn't.

Enthus

Great list, but needs:

XIII:
Sulyya Springs

XIV:
Twilight Over Thanalan
Navigator's Glory
Answers
A TON of stuff from Heavensward

J_Ark

No Ahead on Our Way :(

I don't know why but it was the first thing I noticed :(

Although, the number of tracks is fucking insane. I'm not gonna leave the car like... never. I'm gonna crash it right in the final boss' head while listening to Fight on!... or maybe The Decisive Battle... what a dilemma.

Not Alone

Do we know if the old MIDI themes will be remixed? Or will they be originals? I actually like some of the PSP arrangements for the FFI stuff.

FFXIII-2

Can confirm, would buy. For all the problems I have with the trilogy, music was never one of them.

Having FFT music available wouldn't be bad either.

They are the originals.
Thanks.

FFX-2

FFXIII-2

Chrono Trigger

Chrono Cross

I'd also add these:

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts 2

Please add SaGa Frontier 2. That's some of Hamauzu's best work.

Squishy3

i have no idea what made them pick the diadem theme from ffxiv

it's a good song but there's so many better songs in xiv that are more deserving of the spot

bunkitz

Good God. I only looked at IX's list earlier, but holy fuck, is that the entire Dissidia soundtrack? Fucking hell, this is amazing.

Again, though, bless them so much for the IX tracks. Gonna be listening to them most of the time.

Riposte

Nice to see FFXI getting its due; I clicked on this thread ready to be pissed! Too bad about no FFXIII sequels though, those games collectively have the best music in the series (and more Mizuta goodness, on the topic of FFXI).

Lucreto

No Answers from FFXIV makes me sad.

I hope more will appear at dlc. You have to buy the music in the game so I hope I don't have to wait until midgame for FFVIII music.

Monocle

The total absence of the exceptional Crisis Core OST is a crushing disappointment. No Rabanastre Downtown from FFXII? Nothing from FFX-2?

Still a great list but there are some major omissions.

Kid Heart

FFX-2

FFXIII-2

Chrono Trigger

Chrono Cross

I'd also add these:

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts 2

The music list for the game is already fantastic, but adding in the KH soundtrack would make it amazing.

Like everyone else I'm fairly surprised they've gotten the catalogue they have. When I'd heard about the radio feature I thought it'd be a piddly mix of 10 songs.. This is nuts. I'm very excited to drive around now :).

sappyday

The total absence of the exceptional Crisis Core OST is a crushing disappointment. No Rabanastre Downtown from FFXII? Nothing from FFX-2?

Still a great list but there are some major omissions.
Wow you're right. I love Crisis Core's soundtrack and seems so weird that it's missing when it's a Tabata directed game.

Top Bottom