• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full Metal Panic! game announced for PS4

raven777

DMo2yQIVQAAai1s.jpg:large

DMo3EeCUQAAEETi.jpg:large

DMo6XFhUMAIYpkC.jpg:large

DMo6ZUWV4AA_XKP.jpg:large

Full Metal Panic! Fighting Who dares Wins announced for PS4

It's based on famous Light Novel/anime in Japan.
Seems like it's developed by Bandai Namco's BB team (known for Super Robot Wars)
genre is SRPG, coming out 2018

trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ6nmp0X9aA

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Looks like it's a circular based movement/attack system. I am so IN. I love Full Metal Panic.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I am sorry to tell you but the latest trailer today shows those CG mechs...
https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/921606637978230785

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! It seems only BONES willing to make hand drawn mechs.

U can't have epic mech fights like these with CG.
star_driver_gif_by_halosfather8889-d4yetxs.gif

tumblr_oce6q5vCP81rjxyrgo4_400.gif

Be ready for disappointment because Sunrise is the only studio that still does hand drawn mechs and their too busy with Gundam.
So does BONES and Also Gundam Origin has CG Mechs.

AudioEppa

As a fan of Full Metal Panic. Watching that trailer was a tease. Started off good, then the actual game part showed. What’s up goddamn hard about making a action adventure game?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Which is a bummer, watching the oldest side of the Gundam timeline with cgi is a bit off putting.

You have no idea. Do you know how much I was looking forward to Char's mad Pilot skills!!? CG just straight up kills that.

I am just going to assume this is a follow up to SRW GC/OE.

And they just with a single license instead of doing a full proper SRW game.

I am just going to assume this is a follow up to SRW GC/OE.

And they just with a single license instead of doing a full proper SRW game.

That's a good thing if you ask me. Some actual localization chances rather than having to import something from Hong Kong in Southeast Asian """""English"""""

Especially with Bandai Namco Asia's stellar history of SEA localizations.
PENETRATION.

squall23

That's a good thing if you ask me. Some actual localization chances rather than having to import something from Hong Kong in Southeast Asian """""English"""""
SRWV's translation was great. It's not perfect, but it wasn't hilariously bad like Moon Dwellers was.

BBboy20

*FMP! on PS4*
o0e45780483v503errtui09weru90uwfdj9sidfja90sdafua

*sees gameplay*

...Oh. I mean, it looks neat and all...

Top Bottom