• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furi - Onnamusha DLC

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife

They are adding a new playable character with two stances. Apparently the devs read on a lot of player feedback about how they'd like to forget about playing Furi so it felt like a new game again. This DLC aims to fix that.

The price is somewhere around 6$.

Also, all the previous DLC is going free! And btw, if you have PS+ you might already have the base game. Best game ever gifted in that service imo, a gem of the action genre.

For me the game shines for it's gameplay and soundtrack, while also having a pretty cool visual style.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Wtf out of nowhere. This was one of the best indie titles to come out of last gen IMO, horribly overlooked.

100% playing this again with the new character.
Oh, I'll be replaying it too. Short, fun and challenging games are the best for that, and this DLC is the perfect excuse.

Also yeah, I wasn't expecting this either! Maybe (hopefully) they are testing the waters for a potential sequel?

Last edited:
Reactions: GHG

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Wtf out of nowhere. This was one of the best indie titles to come out of last gen IMO, horribly overlooked.

Oh, I'll be replaying it too. Short, fun and challenging games are the best for that, and this DLC is the perfect excuse.

Also yeah, I wasn't expecting this either! Maybe (hopefully) they are testing the waters for a potential sequel?

It's something I believe I picked up in a humble monthly some time but never played it. Seems like after I have finished my current game it's onto loading this up and seeing what's what.

8BiTw0LF

Banned

GIF by MOODMAN

GHG

It's something I believe I picked up in a humble monthly some time but never played it. Seems like after I have finished my current game it's onto loading this up and seeing what's what.

It's essentially a boss rush game. Think Nier/Automata combat but with the difficulty of the Souls series. Really rewarding game and when it clicks it clicks.

I really hope so.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

To all the disappointed dudes: go play this game already. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Reactions: GHG
Top Bottom