• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fushigi no Dungeon DS first screens

king zell

scr_001.jpg
scr_003.jpg
scr_004.jpg

Sho Nuff

Banned
Wow! This "Fushigi no Dungeon" sounds like a brand new gameplay concept brought to full fruition by the power of the DS.

White Man

What are the odds on a US release? Slim?

Then again, Sega is publishing. If they did release it here, it wouldn't be the dumbest thing they've ever done (see: 32x, Shenmue 2).

ethelred

White Man said:
What are the odds on a US release? Slim?

Then again, Sega is publishing. If they did release it here, it wouldn't be the dumbest thing they've ever done (see: 32x, Shenmue 2).

I'd say slim to nonexistant, personally.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Oh well, I thought I had seen those bottom screens before.

Should I lock this up or do you guys want to post pandas or something?

john tv

Furai no Shiren is hot. The atmosphere of those games rocks. It'll probably sell a lot in Japan, too -- it's the most popular of the Fushigi no Dungeon games, apart from maybe Torneko (but Torneko sorta waned over the years).

ethelred

john tv said:
Furai no Shiren is hot. The atmosphere of those games rocks. It'll probably sell a lot in Japan, too -- it's the most popular of the Fushigi no Dungeon games, apart from maybe Torneko (but Torneko sorta waned over the years).

Actually, I think Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon's taken that honor now, with 1.5 million sales in Japan across the GBA/DS.

jaundicejuice said:
I laughed.

Glad I could make someone laugh!

jarrod

Banned
Considering Chunsoft's close ties to Matrix Software (who helped them develop the PS2 Torneko 3 engine) I wound't be surprised if we saw something more along the lines of FF3 visually for Shiren DS. At the very least, it should look as good as Shiren 64.

Oh, and I still want Homeland DS. :(

0OoO0

I have never played these dungeon-crawlers before. Do you actually spend the whole game fighting enemies in a dungeon? Where is the fun in that?!

Top Bottom