• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Future Games Show - Live today 2PM PT / 5PM ET / 10PM London

rofif

Sep 13, 2019
the polish game looks great but the polish names of everything are kinda weird (and I am polish)

Reactions: Tesseract

T-Cake

May 28, 2019
This Kena Bridge of whatsits gets better every time I see it - PS5, PS4 and Epic.

Last edited:

SinDelta

May 21, 2020
Blue spear/arrow is evocative of sheikah tech from BotW.

Or blue lines from Nadia The Secret of Blue Water/Atlantis The Lost Empire/Tron.

TheCockatrice

Jun 16, 2019
Did not know Serial Cleaner was that popular. I bought it at launch cuz looked underrated and really liked it, glad its getting a sequel.

Reactions: Tesseract

JOEVIAL

Has a voluptuous plastic labia
Aug 6, 2014
www.youtube.com
Left right after GTTOD. That was all I needed to see... that game looks like my jam! Fast paced, platformer shooter with a combo meter... gotta keep that flow! Love these games that require skill and finesse... rather then patience and arbitrary stat meters.

SinDelta

May 21, 2020
Brings out a spot on a global platform to advertise a product.

"See the full reveal in July!"

Really?

I really do prefer when they announce something as they are finishing up, and there is a small timeframe to actually getting it, instead of constant baiting for months, years or even outright absences.

Last edited:

Bartski

Jan 15, 2020
Katowice
way better showcase than PC Gaming thing and everything IGN has been throwing up recently with some actual good looking interesting games.

good:

-Ghostrunner is awesome check the demo on Steam if you haven't already.
-Call of the Sea looking beautiful and if anything like Firewatch - I'm in.

bad:

-Quantum Error looking horrible.

I'm curious about Remothered2, if they learned from all mistakes made in 1 which unfortunately sucked this might be decent survival horror.

Kazza

Oct 6, 2018
Just catching up with this this morning. Good job on the thread, everyone.