• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Future Games Show - Spring Showcase 2021 - 25.03.2021 14:45 PDT / 17:45 EDT / 21:45 GMT / 22:45 CET.

Bartski

Gold Member
UZtCMts.jpg

Trailers, announcements, deep dives, and interviews from studios like SEGA, Team 17, Warner Bros, and EA for our Spring Showcase

These include Sifu, the recently revealed brawler from Absolver developer SloClap, and NARAKA: BLADEPOINT, a stylish and acrobatic battle royale from 24 Entertainment.

On top of that, there’ll also be developer walkthroughs from Square Enix, Oddworld: Soulstorm, and Axiom Verge 2, plus a brand new exclusive reveal from Goldfire Studios, and a video surprise from Devolver Digital.

That’s just the start of the games that will be a part of our show, as we’ll also have an early gameplay sneak peak of Serial Cleaners, which first debuted in the last Future Games Show, as well as horror shooter Quantum Error, that will have a new gameplay video premiering during the Future Games Show.

Twitch:

Youtube:

The Future Games Show will be back on March 25 for a special spring showcase, featuring 40 games from more than 30 different publishers and developers, including SEGA, Team 17, Frontier, Warner Bros. and EA.

You can watch the show on Thursday, March 25 at 14:45 PDT / 17:45 EDT / 21:45 GMT on Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and right here on GamesRadar.
Whatever your gaming platform of choice the Future Games Show has you covered, with titles for PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC, all hosted by stars of the Resident Evil 3 Remake - Jeff Schine (Carlos Oliveira) and Nicole Tompkins (Jill Valentine)

"I am thrilled to be presenting the Future Game Show: Spring Showcase alongside my talented Resident Evil 3 remake co-star Jeff Schine," said Tompkins. "It's bound to be a blast and I am so looking forward to showing the fans some of the amazing new games coming out this year! Join us March 25 live on Twitch."

Confirmed games:

TBU

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
I'm totally looking forward to Quantum Error. The last gameplay trailer looked unintentionally hilarious, I low-key love janky c-grade horror so this can actually be great fun.

Concern

I'm totally looking forward to Quantum Error. The last gameplay trailer looked unintentionally hilarious, I low-key love janky c-grade horror so this can actually be great fun.

Sad but hilarious that you're excited for it, for all the wrong reasons lol. Sometimes those games provide the most fun tho

Bartski

Gold Member
check this out (timestamped) and how is this not funny :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Monster designs in this game are something else. I'm in!

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
NICE :D third-person mode, vehicles, dismemberment, ridiculous looking monsters. Adventures of a fireman on mars. Day one!

Last edited:

Woopah

Lots of variety but nothing has really grabbed my attention yet. Maybe Axiom Verge 2 but I never played the first one.

Yeah as long as you set your expectations to "Games that will release in the future" and not "Games that come from the future", you're good to go.

Bartski

Gold Member
Yeah, not much there as expected.

Very curious about how Sifu plays, I really dig the role environment plays in combat, we'll see, definitely on my radar.
Some of those indies I'm already tracking on steam, nothing really new and interesting.

That 90s GTA-style polish cyberpunk game looked more fun than the last high-budget one.

Kuranghi

A lot of games here I was interested in and some new ones that I've added to my list. Its a great time for small/indie games!

Top Bottom