Futureman season 2 - Jesus returns

Jun 7, 2004
I enjoyed this show pretty well, but damn I can barely remember how Season 1 ended. Not sure if I should just jump in or try and get caught up.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff member
May 30, 2004
They sure went in a different direction for season 2. Kinda felt like an extended episode of Farscape (or Lexx...) at times.

Hmm.

Jun 3, 2012
They sure went in a different direction for season 2. Kinda felt like an extended episode of Farscape (or Lexx...) at times.

Hmm.
Hopefully that isn't a bad thing?

Season 1 was such a surprise. I would have NEVER guessed the direction Wolf would take in season 1 yet it feels completely natural and completely satisfying.

Hopefully the show gets more buzz this time around

Feb 8, 2018
It's different. I do like stu so far (I'm at ep 6). It's more linear than season 1 and hasn't suffered for the change too much. Will get through the rest tomorrow and see how it goes.

Debate in the future a little more hands on.

Kadayi

Probable Replicant
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
Only about 4 episodes in. The pace is a little slower and at present, the show lacks for the interaction of the main cast, but I'm enjoying it for the most part and the dialogue is still on point 'you just want to stick your ghost dick in my time twin' was particularly standout.

Kadayi

Probable Replicant
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
Finally got around to wrapping Season 2 up. Have to say it did start off slow, but I enjoyed it overall I I liked where they left it . Here is hoping that it gets a 3rd Season renewal because given where it ended up I'm expecting some choice comedy given Josh Hutcherson 's Film Career.

Feb 8, 2018
Finally got around to wrapping Season 2 up. Have to say it did start off slow, but I enjoyed it overall I I liked where they left it . Here is hoping that it gets a 3rd Season renewal because given where it ended up I'm expecting some choice comedy given Josh Hutcherson 's Film Career.
I enjoyed the slower pace and the social commentary more this season. Young Tiger was hilarious in her cameo and it got insane again at the end. Bring on season 3.