• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G.A.M.E. 6 - GT5 Edition thread of awesome electronic racing music (FREE!)

GAMING ART MUSICA ELECTRONIA (G.A.M.E.) PROUDLY PRESENTS...

00_GAME6_GT_cover_large by m0dus on monchi-kun's Flickr

Stick a fork in it, this G.A.M.E. 6 vol2 is DONE! Once again your friendly G.A.M.E. musicians have gathered together to release volume 2 of our 6th compilation album which is dedicated to GRAN TURISMO 5. Yes, we're late but it wouldn't be a proper GT release without pushing the release back. In this release is a collection of eclectic music styles from fast-paced electronica to some nice subtle groovage.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Follow these links to snag yourself a copy of 11 high bitrate mp3 tracks to add to your soundtrack library on your PS3 or any other device you may want to rock these tunes on. If there's enough demand for other formats (OGG, AAC, FLAC) I will upload those links as well.

(Will update with download links and mirrors as they appear)

DOWNLOAD LINKS!!!

GAME6 vol2 on the main GAME site

GAME6 vol2 on zshare

GAME6 vol2 on Megaupload

Link from NoStyle's site (thanks dude)

here's the missing track for those who downloaded earlier

Nuke It From Orbit by Xenogenome

Our cover art is done (once again) by the awesome "Artistic GOD" m0dus who has been posting Liveries in the Definitive Forza 3 thread. You can find the hi-rez cover as part of the download package.

G.A.M.E. 6 Track List: (NeoGAF handles added when necessary)

Electronic Propulsion by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium)
Nuke It From Orbit by XenoGenome (aka Blutonium)
ENGINE CHIP-TUNER by the BIT-MIP Syndicate (aka pixelated)
RC PRO-AM y the BIT-MIP Syndicate (aka pixelated)
LFArmy by LiveFromKyoto
Definitiveby m0dus
Driftin' by SupraDarky (aka SDZeta)
Pushed by Teknopathetic
Adigma by TripWarhawkins
Outta Fever by TripWarhawkins
Guitarismo 5 by WHOAguitarninja (guitars), monchi-kun (DnB)

G.A.M.E. 6 Project Coordinator and whipping boy: monchi-kun

For our past 5 projects including our soundtrack to WipeOut HD please click the G.A.M.E. website link below. (Site courtesy of the ever talented m0dus)

WHAT IS G.A.M.E. ?

It stands for Gaming Art Musica Electronia. It is a collection of NeoGAF posters who have banded together to make and share the music that we love with the NeoGAF community. Our skills range from amateur to professional but we leave our egos at the door and do this for the fun of it all.

HOW DO YOU MAKE ALL THIS COOL MUSIC?

It really varies. Some of us have been able to create tracks by using a Nintendo DS and a copy of Korg DS-10 while the other end of the spectrum have professional recording software and hardware at their disposal. It's not about what we use, its how we use it. In this thread we will start to post our production techniques so feel free to ask any of us how we made our tracks.

CAN I JOIN FUTURE GAME PROJECTS?

Absolutely! These projects are open to the entire NeoGAF community who wants to take a stab at making music or sharing what they have already created. Coordinating projects is proving to be somewhat of a challenge but keep an eye on the OT Forum for future GAME projects.

HOW DO I GET THE TRACKS ON MY PS3?

Courtesy of Mush
Mush said:
1. Download and unzip folder.
2. Copy files on to a External HDD or USB drive (Or find them on your Media server).
3. Plug device into PS3, find device on XMB (music section).
4. Hit triangle to copy files.
5. ???
6. Profit.

OTHER THREADS OF INTEREST

Gran Turismo 5 |OT| an Ode to the Automobile by Goldrusher

Official Forza 3 vs Gran Turismo 5 Comparison Thread of John, Chapter 11, Verse 35 by bishoptl

Gran Turismo 5 Photo and Video Sharing by LiquidMetal14

Previous release threads:
G.A.M.E. 1.0 (Project Debut) : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=219443
G.A.M.E. 2.0 - Theatrical Edition: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=326879
G.A.M.E. 3.0 - WipeOut HD Edition: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336451
G.A.M.E. 4.0 - Chiptunes Edition: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=353979
G.A.M.E. 5.0 - Summer Edition : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370625
G.A.M.E. 6 - Forza 3 Edition: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=378136

Special thanks go out to the NeoGAF Mods who have given a home to this project, nice to finally close out GAME 6 with the release of GT5. I'll be updating the OP with more "THANK YOU"s to folks who help us host and spread the word. And an even bigger thanks to the folks at Polyphony Digital who have turned many of us into racing sim fanatics. VROOM VROOM!

Become a fan of G.A.M.E. and visit the Facebook site (by clicking the image below) for more info on future projects

(click me, we need attention!)

Xater

Downloading now, but I already love you guys for this just because I can avoid the awful music in GT5.

I think I'll download the Forza one and add it to my GT5 playlist as well. :O

Animal

Banned
I love you guys.

Also everyone should check out my track on the first G.A.M.E. release to play GT5 with. I always play racers with it on.

Great work everyone!

Xater said:
Downloading now, but I already love you guys for this just because I can avoid the awful music in GT5.

I think I'll download the Forza one and add it to my GT5 playlist as well. :O

Try the summer release as well, we got some tracks there that make for great racing

iceatcs

Nice one, I love some eclectic music.
I will check it out when i full charge on my ipod. Night here atm.

Oh wow, you're right! Monchi, can you fix the links with the complete 11 songs album? And maybe add an individual link to the missing song for those who already downloaded the album.

...and this is why i should have better version control.

I'll post the link to the missing track shortly then update the OP links with the "complete" version

Through two listenings now.

Really like: Electronic Propulsion, LFArmy, Definitive, Driftin' and Pushed.

And the overall quality is high too as always. A bit sad that it's such a short album though :(

Blutonium

Is it possible a mod could sticky this thread for a little while? We all did quite some effort for this album and it'd be a shame if it went by unnoticed.

h3ro

Is it possible a mod could sticky this thread for a little while? We all did quite some effort for this album and it'd be a shame if it went by unnoticed.

Agreed. Fantastic album, mixed it in with the custom playlist I made for GT5.

m0dus great job on your track, you hit the kind of notes I like. It's probably my favorite track of yours so far.

I really like Adigma as well, I'm a big fan of your contributions in general Trip. RC PRO-AM is great as well. Good job everyone, not a single track I don't like!

Awesome thread monchi, thanks for the sticky, mods. Some serious headbangers in here, even if the output of this edition is smaller in comparison to the previous, the variety is just great (from sweet house to rocking industrial, gotta love it). Great job, all of you. Thanks monchi, m0dus and co. for making it happen.

Chris R

Maybe some instructions for getting the songs off your PC and into GT5 would be good to include in the OP.
I don't know the exact steps to do this so how to steps would be great!

Mush

rhfb said:
Maybe some instructions for getting the songs off your PC and into GT5 would be good to include in the OP.
I don't know the exact steps to do this so how to steps would be great!
2. Copy files on to a External HDD or USB drive (Or find them on your Media server).
5. ???
6. Profit.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Mush said:
5. ???
6. Profit.
Thanks for that, I had forgot that you had to physically had to put the files onto the PS3 HDD to get them to work properly.

Anyway, files downloaded and ready to go. GT5 is going to sound markedly different thanks to you guys.

bunbun777

downloading now-- thanks so much everyone that took the time to make this-- I wanted to give the original tracks some time, and that's that-

pirahna1

Pushed <3

Too bad I couldn't contribute this time.

Does anyone else miss the liner notes that were in the first couple GAME releases? I think we should work on one for the next album. I dunno, maybe I just like liner notes :lol

TylerD

Awesome, I really enjoyed the Forza 3 G.A.M.E and am looking forward to giving this a listen. Thanks for all the hard work guys!

Top Bottom