• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G.I. Joe Blackout Screens and Info

MADGAME

Via Best Buy pre-order page (PS4/XBO/S):

Edit: BB link has removed the listing.

G.I. Joe and Cobra are back! G.I. Joe Operation Blackout is a classic team-based third-person shooter game where you play as your favorite characters from Team G.I. Joe and Team Cobra. Experience the action from both sides as you help G.I. Joe restore order and lead Cobra to world domination.

6422727cv12d.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

6422727cv13d.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

6422727cv14d.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

6422727cv15d.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

6422727cv16d.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

6422727cv17d.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

Yo Joe me if old.

Last edited:

Silent Duck

Budget priced, multiplayer based "Fortnite lite" with generic white armor soldiers.
The real G.I. Joe characters will probably be "heroes" that only 10 year olds (who spend all day playing) get to use because they know where all the hero icons spawn. Or they will be outrageously priced dlc. That's what it looks like to me.

No thanks, I'll pass. I'm done with online multiplayer shams.

SWuQdj8.gif

polka22

Best Buy link is not busted. Wonder when there will be a formal announcement. They could make a ton off me buy selling micro transactions of figures. I want Destro.

MADGAME

Best Buy link is not busted. Wonder when there will be a formal announcement. They could make a ton off me buy selling micro transactions of figures. I want Destro.
Thanks! Edited OP to indicate listing has removed. I can still the pics in OP, hope everyone else can too.

Shame G.I Joe is no longer big enough to get a "decent-enough" SP title like say, the first two TF Cybertron games. At least it's not based on one of the movies. =P

jaysius

Banned
Does he suffer from PTSD and kill his wife and kids in this one?

Everything needs to be woke and real, right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom