• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G4 Tech TV criticizes Gamecube and Reggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Vibri said:
I'm guessing people who play Xbox and PS2 probably care more about playing the games, instead of getting emotionally attached to some corporate executive in the company who made their game system.

you havent been on this forum very long have you.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Prine said:
What has he done for MS? I can only remember some announcements about price cuts in EU.

"XBox World Collection" in Japan, which, if it weren't real, would be the funniest thing ever.

I saw that. It was pretty damn funny.

They have Reggie on tape saying something to the effect that they couldn't meet up with demand at $99 and that's why the fell behind. Self inflicted wound there folks ahah.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I still love how everyone has bitched and bitched about how shitty Windows and Internet Explorer are, and then go out and praise MS as making such an amazing console... (which I'm sorry, it's not, I'd take a Gamecube over Xbox like any day of the week)

snapty00

Banned
djtiesto said:
I still love how everyone has bitched and bitched about how shitty Windows and Internet Explorer are, and then go out and praise MS as making such an amazing console... (which I'm sorry, it's not, I'd take a Gamecube over Xbox like any day of the week)
Wow, what was the point of this post? You went from talking about how shitty Windows is, to how people love Xbox, to how shitty Xbox is because you love GameCube. WTF?

Firest0rm

Justin Bailey said:
I'll bet that G4 leaves the television market before Nintendo leaves the console one.

dance1.gif

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
djtiesto said:

It's like like your a special needs like poster. like.

DJIzana

LoL well if G4 is going under... may as well go under with a bang I guess?????

Pretty stupid though. The Wii basically destroys their whole theory. 3DS too. 3DS is quite successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom