GAB banned from Coinbase

Nov 11, 2018
There is no such thing as a system of systemic white supremacy in the US.. That is a very Ameriphobic claim as it usually entails tearing down American values such as meritocracy, freedom of speech, and equality of opportunity in favor of the communist equality of outcomes, censorship via unfairly applied “hate” speech laws, and straight up justification of racism by claiming victimhood status.

That’s the irony of it all — Ameriphobic and racist, blinded by a false perception of victimhood to justify stripping away freedoms in the name of a twisted morality that glorifies race and gender over shared humanity and Americanism.

As for the FoRm YoUr oWn CoMpAnIeS bullshit we’ve all seen the Regressive poisoness ideology that’s taken root with payment processors ... how is ones company supposed to bill customers if visa MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Coinbase, Patreon and Paypal have blacklisted American Patriots who hold Free Speech as one of the most important if not THE most important American value? Short of the government busting these companies up with antitrust lawsuits, this is tyranny by monopoly.

It’s tyranny and it’s not going to stand one way or the other.

For the most part true Americans just want to be left alone ... it’s the Regressive Left that is forcing the issue.

This country was built upon and is maintained by systemic white supremacy, from the genocidal removal of the indigenous inhabitants of these lands to the centuries long enslavement of Africans. Meritocracy has never been an American value, since the origins of this country involved mass murder and enslavement. There's no such thing as "equality of opportunity" in America. It's a white supremacist nation that pretends to be a melting pot, an inclusive nation of multiple cultures working towards some ideal, but the reality is that this country was founded on white supremacy and still thrives off of it. Two years ago, after an uninterrupted history of white men sitting in the White House since the nation's inception, the tenure of the first black President ended. What did this nation do in response? They elected an open white supremacist. As for this "tyranny" not standing, you and others who spout this freeze peach gibberish should be thankful that this is the only deplatforming taking place.

Nov 11, 2007
This country was built upon and is maintained by systemic white supremacy, from the genocidal removal of the indigenous inhabitants of these lands to the centuries long enslavement of Africans. Meritocracy has never been an American value, since the origins of this country involved mass murder and enslavement. There's no such thing as "equality of opportunity" in America. It's a white supremacist nation that pretends to be a melting pot, an inclusive nation of multiple cultures working towards some ideal, but the reality is that this country was founded on white supremacy and still thrives off of it. Two years ago, after an uninterrupted history of white men sitting in the White House since the nation's inception, the tenure of the first black President ended. What did this nation do in response? They elected an open white supremacist. As for this "tyranny" not standing, you and others who spout this freeze peach gibberish should be thankful that this is the only deplatforming taking place.
Meritocracy is one of America’s most treasured values. Likewise the idea that all men are created equal. It’s true it was abit of a rough road coming to terms with what this REALLY meant ... thank God for Martin Luther King and other 60s activists who paved the way for the racially harmonious society we were starting to have in the 80s and 90s and could still have today of it were not for Ameriphobes who reject true American values.

Sadly the lies of identity politics, in the form of glorification of victimhood status has lead to what we have today ... a large group of people who have rejected American ideals and values in favor of a twisted blend of Marxism where race and gender has replaced class.

These racial politics are Ameriphobic and go against everything Luther and others fought for.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
You’re either a troll or a deranged lunatic. Either way, I find you highly entertaining. Keep it up!

Nov 11, 2018
Meritocracy is one of America’s most treasured values. Likewise the idea that all men are created equal. It’s true it was abit of a rough road coming to terms with what this REALLY meant ... thank God for Martin Luther King and other 60s activists who paved the way for the racially harmonious society we were starting to have in the 80s and 90s and could still have today of it were not for Ameriphobes who reject true American values.

Sadly the lies of identity politics, in the form of glorification of victimhood status has lead to what we have today ... a large group of people who have rejected American ideals and values in favor of a twisted blend of Marxism where race and gender has replaced class.

These racial politics are Ameriphobic and go against everything Luther and others fought for.
Martin Luther King Jr. was such a pioneer in paving the way for racial harmony that he had his head blown off.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2007
Martin Luther King Jr. was such a pioneer in paving the way for racial harmony that he had his head blow off.
He died a martyr, an American hero. He believed in the dream of America, the values of the Constitution that all men are created equal under God.

And thanks to him America made some pretty good process in terms of racial harmony throughout the 80s and early 90s, before the anti American seeds of Cultural Marxism began to sprout.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2015
Until the system of systemic white supremacy is combated and eventually overturned, there will always be a large population of white supremacists and anti-semites in this world. So, save for that remote possibility happening in our lifetimes, deplatforming them is one among many other measures that will suffice. I'm not sure what you defenders of "free speech" want, because these efforts at supposed "censorship" are much preferable - I imagine - to other forms of deplatforming that you most likely do not want your opponents to implement. Deal with it and form your own companies to support the freeze peach.
It would be fine if all of that would be applied consistently and equally. But it;'s not. As long as you're left-wing anti-semitism is tolerated without any problem.

Trey

Mar 3, 2010
And all but a few fringe lunatics mourn his assassination to this day.
MLK Jr was deeply disliked in the 60s, consistently called a
Neither of those is illegal though. So while it's shitty behaviour I don't feel comfortable for giving corporations this much power.
The power to disallow harmful speech from their site? What is the alternative, restricting corporations from removing anything that isn't strictly illegal from their site, and being forced to host whatever people post to it?

Apr 25, 2009
Australia
MLK Jr was deeply disliked in the 60s, consistently called a

The power to disallow harmful speech from their site? What is the alternative, restricting corporations from removing anything that isn't strictly illegal from their site, and being forced to host whatever people post to it?
We aren’t in the 60s anymore. Celebrate your progress, don’t pretend it never happened.

Aug 2, 2015
Yes. I'm not against the idea of deplatforming hate speech, but it's courts who should be deciding that, not corporations.
At the very least law should ban financial organisations from deplatforming without court order.

Last edited:

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018

MONERO FOR LIFE
BOTH THE CREATORS AS WELL AS THEIR SUPPORTERS NEED ANONYMIZATION FUNGIBILITY TO AVOID PHYSICAL HARASSMENT WE'VE SEEN TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME IN ACTION PHYSICAL ASSAULT AND THEFT MERELY FOR CARRYING TRUMP SUPPORTING MERCHANDISE, PEOPLE WILL PHYSICALLY ASSAULT YOU DENY YOU SERVICES AND TRY TO GET YOU FIRED MERELY FOR SUPPORTING CREATORS OR INDIVIDUALS THEY FIND CONTROVERSIAL

Last edited:

OSC

Banned
Jun 16, 2018
It goes both ways , would you feel comfortable with governments telling private companies how to operate.
corporatocracy is just another form or arm of government. It's the same thing with a different name. The regulations need to go to ease alternative solutions of financing and hosting so that competition and the free market can fight the good fight.

If these companies are going to take political positions, political stances, and act as editors they need to be held responsible for the content they allow on their platform.

At the same time platforms that are only intermediaries and allow free exchange of ideas should be given immunities and protections.

In a fair fight, facebook would go the way of myspace and google would become the next yahoo, if facing strong new free speech alternatives, either they'd be forced by consumer choice to embrace free speech or they'd go the way of the dodo. The loud minority of SJWs cannot fight the will of the majority, even with the entire MSM google social media etc we managed to put Trump as president. They tossed the black vote for the migrant vote, but even that vote is not guaranteed either, so regressives will have to keep on a look out even migrants know more illegal migrants are direct competitors for their jobs wages and benefits.

Aug 22, 2018
"Free Speech" which is really just a dogwhistle for racism and sexism
This is NI in a nutshell. And who gets to define what racism and sexism are? Oh yes, the people who redefined racism so that if it's about white people it's not racist, the side you support. So, what it thus boils down to is that free speech should not be available to those who NI and his allies define to be racist or sexist. Yeah that's some slippery slope right there.

Mar 18, 2018
There is a lot of practices of Internet monetization to unpack to really get a sense of what can be done, where it should be done and if it should be done.

I find it extremely upsetting that companies who are convenience proxies to our Government backed currency, have global reach and are a cog in debt leverage can become politically motivated and reject customers. Anyone who thinks this is a win for progress is delusional. These companies cannot be trusted. It was only 20 years ago or so that they preyed on young adults and were forced by law to change their practices and reveal debt status and payment projection.

Nov 11, 2007
There is a lot of practices of Internet monetization to unpack to really get a sense of what can be done, where it should be done and if it should be done.

I find it extremely upsetting that companies who are convenience proxies to our Government backed currency, have global reach and are a cog in debt leverage can become politically motivated and reject customers. Anyone who thinks this is a win for progress is delusional. These companies cannot be trusted. It was only 20 years ago or so that they preyed on young adults and were forced by law to change their practices and reveal debt status and payment projection.
This. It’s terrifying.

In the old days these companies were motivated by profit. Now they are motivated by SJW morality.

Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

It was only 10 years ago that many of them took a taxpayer-paid bailout and then turned around and put millions out of their homes.

Dec 12, 2013
I've never even heard of GAB. I'm guessing it's not something that's very large. Honestly on these types of issues I'm kind of torn. On one hand i think businesses should have the right to do business or not with whoever they want and on the other hand I feel like businesses shouldn't discriminate based on race, age, gender, sexual orientation, or way of thinking.

I mean if GAB is a legit hate site then I can understand the ban but if it's just people criticizing SJWs and their narrative then I'm not okay with it and there are people who get deplatformed/demonetized just for "wrongthink" and I'm just not on board with that. And just the same, I wouldn't want SJWs to get deplatformed/demonetized for their views. Let people access content and decide for themselves. Now if it's just pure hate against a group of people then we don't really need that so I won't shed any tears for them if they lose access to funding.

Nov 11, 2007
I've never even heard of GAB. I'm guessing it's not something that's very large. Honestly on these types of issues I'm kind of torn. On one hand i think businesses should have the right to do business or not with whoever they want and on the other hand I feel like businesses shouldn't discriminate based on race, age, gender, sexual orientation, or way of thinking.

I mean if GAB is a legit hate site then I can understand the ban but if it's just people criticizing SJWs and their narrative then I'm not okay with it and there are people who get deplatformed/demonetized just for "wrongthink" and I'm just not on board with that. And just the same, I wouldn't want SJWs to get deplatformed/demonetized for their views. Let people access content and decide for themselves. Now if it's just pure hate against a group of people then we don't really need that so I won't shed any tears for them if they lose access to funding.

It’s got everything on it from ranging from true racists to free speech advocates but compartmentalized the same way as Reddit.

Aug 22, 2018
All lives matter is nothing but a dog whistle for “we don’t care about black issues”

Everyone knows ALL lives matter, by default

BLM specifically mentioning black lives isn’t saying “white lives DONT matter” so stop being so insecure
Horse shit. Yet more redefinition of language. Further, much of BLM specifically reduces the life expectancy of black people, including discouraging law enforcement from tackling crime in largely black areas, where the victims are predominantly black, for fear of backlash should they arrest someone who happens to be black. All lives matter. No dog-whistle, just fact. Further, by highlighting that one race's lives matter you are SPECIFICALLY saying that you care more about the lives of that group than the others.

Mar 18, 2018
This. It’s terrifying.

In the old days these companies were motivated by profit. Now they are motivated by SJW morality.
I think adopting the SJW stance is two fold:

1) No SJW employees can internally sue the company for lack of diversity or for making them feel uncomfortable by being neutral.

2) The new way to pied piper young adults into credit card debt is to be the face of what they stand for. They will smote the enemy at 27% interest.

Jun 20, 2018
All lives matter is nothing but a dog whistle for “we don’t care about black issues”

Everyone knows ALL lives matter, by default

BLM specifically mentioning black lives isn’t saying “white lives DONT matter” so stop being so insecure
"Muh dogwhistle!" such a cheap cop out this is basically now thrown at anything and everything that disagrees with far left idiocy, grow up.
All lives do matter and it doesnt make a difference what group the far left puts you in, sorry if that blows your mind but pretending only certain peoples issues are worth any consideration (selected based on skin color no less) and this only because of purely political reasons is dumb bullshit.

Last edited:
May 19, 2010
Let's hope it doesn't happen to any site you like. Remember that any tool can be used by both sides.
Yeah, but none of the sites that I frequent seem to consistently break web hosting rules like gab does so I’m not worried about it at all, actually. Hasn’t happened to a single site I use yet, while others have been losing their platforms for years now.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, but none of the sites that I frequent seem to consistently break web hosting rules like gab does so I’m not worried about it at all, actually. Hasn’t happened to a single site I use yet, while others have been losing their platforms for years now.
It's very fortunate for you that your current tastes align with what is currently acceptable.