• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf, do you like your nipples?

CyberPanda

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Everyone is unique, that’s a fact. But, ones nipples truly show how unique one can be. Some are flat, and never get hard. Some are constantly pointing out like diamond cutters. Some have hair on them, and some don’t. Now, Gaf Fam, do you like the way your nipples look and feel? Why or why not?

CyberPanda

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Nice.
I'ma be honest here B, I've never looked at mine, nor have I ever touched them. I'm a straight male and not part of the INCEL community, so don't really play with myself like that.
You don’t play with yourself? Strange.

Yeah. They’re cool. Don’t do much. Just sit there until my wife plays with them

You?
Your wife sounds very thoughtful.

Mine are nice, medium size and smooth. Only get hard when I slap em, or when I’m in the cold weather. But otherwise they are flat, and nothing special.

Reactions: Musky_Cheese

Musky_Cheese

Community Liaison
Oct 23, 2016
Nice.

You don’t play with yourself? Strange.

Your wife sounds very thoughtful.

Mine are nice, medium size and smooth. Only get hard when I slap em, or when I’m in the cold weather. But otherwise they are flat, and nothing special.
Your nipples seem to be spry

Congratulations

Reactions: CyberPanda

Mista

Dragonslayer
Nov 21, 2014
They alright but I don’t touch em. Don’t see any reason to do so playa

Rock And Roll

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2014
Just got out of the shower so they're all glistening and sexy right now. A bit hard because of the temperature adjustment but not hard enough to cut glass.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
Covered in long hair, dried out, and insensitive as hell. My nipples do nothing for me.

• Love
Reactions: CyberPanda

CyberPanda

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
I think the current one tried recently but my hair protected me from any potential pleasure and she was told to stop.
Oh wow. Your nipple hair is like poison ivy’s plants. Sigh, I’m sorry you didn’t get the nipple pleasure you truly deserve.

• Love
Reactions: haxan7

Clockwork5

Feb 19, 2013
I don’t really notice them until the moment I take my shirt off in front of my long distance gf (we see each other about once a month) and immediately see the bush of 6” long hair circumscribing them.

At that moment I realize, I’m just a nasty dude. Sorry hon 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: haxan7

CyberPanda

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
I don’t really notice them until the moment I take my shirt off in front of my long distance gf (we see each other about once a month) and immediately see the bush of 6” long hair circumscribing them.

At that moment I realize, I’m just a nasty dude. Sorry hon 😬
That's ok. On her birthday you can twirl the hair on your nipples into a wick, and light it and sing happy birthday to her like Mariyln Monroe.

Reactions: Clockwork5