• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf, do you like your nipples?

nikolino840

Serious answer;
One Is more pail then the other..or One Is more dark ... Depend on the point of view

Funny answer:
scary-movie-giff.gif

a bit inverted sometimes, but my body accepts all of itself no matter how unique it is.

I'm more interested if people like their own buttholes or not though. How many of you have seen your own butthole in mirror or picture?

Last edited:
I went down to the parade for the Raptors today. Anyway the train was completely packed. I'm one of the last people to get on the train and there's still 4 stops before we hit downtown. Sardines in a can, no one is allowed to get on the train at later stops because it's completely full, never seen it this bad before.

I don't know why but my left nipple just started itching like crazy. It was so packed I had to awkwardly lift my arm up to scratch my nipple because it was unbearable. Then I put my arm down and muttered some apologies to those around me for inconveniencing them with having to move my arm. Fucking nipple still itches shortly after. It was hell. Don't know if this thread caused some voodoo on my nipples but yeah thought this would be a worthwhile update

Top Bottom