• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf, do you like your nipples?

MetalAlien

Banned
7WYHI6Q.jpg

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
They alright.
Nice.
I'ma be honest here B, I've never looked at mine, nor have I ever touched them. I'm a straight male and not part of the INCEL community, so don't really play with myself like that.
You don’t play with yourself? Strange.

Yeah. They’re cool. Don’t do much. Just sit there until my wife plays with them

You?
Your wife sounds very thoughtful.

Mine are nice, medium size and smooth. Only get hard when I slap em, or when I’m in the cold weather. But otherwise they are flat, and nothing special.

Just got out of the shower so they're all glistening and sexy right now. A bit hard because of the temperature adjustment but not hard enough to cut glass.

CyberPanda

Banned
I think the current one tried recently but my hair protected me from any potential pleasure and she was told to stop.
Oh wow. Your nipple hair is like poison ivy’s plants. Sigh, I’m sorry you didn’t get the nipple pleasure you truly deserve.

Clockwork5

I don’t really notice them until the moment I take my shirt off in front of my long distance gf (we see each other about once a month) and immediately see the bush of 6” long hair circumscribing them.

At that moment I realize, I’m just a nasty dude. Sorry hon 😬

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
I don’t really notice them until the moment I take my shirt off in front of my long distance gf (we see each other about once a month) and immediately see the bush of 6” long hair circumscribing them.

At that moment I realize, I’m just a nasty dude. Sorry hon 😬
That's ok. On her birthday you can twirl the hair on your nipples into a wick, and light it and sing happy birthday to her like Mariyln Monroe.

Top Bottom