• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF EXCLUSIVE! The OT™ MEGATON®: ALPHA & SERA LOVE THREAD. Logs aplenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

impirius

sp0rsk said:
this thread is silly as hell.
OH THERE'S NOTHING SILLY ABOUT HELL MY FRIEND

Well, except for this guy:

sillydevil501.jpg

BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT

etiolate

Banned
[03:26] <Serafitia> Surely, it'll bring notoriety to the one the posts it, but it'll be horrible for us

That's the biggest red herring to me.

Otherwise, it's predictable female behavior. Which I remember Sera swearing to me that she wasn't the type to do so.

Diablos

WAIT WHAT

-Sera hooks up with alpha, has feelings
-BuddyC loves Sera too

WTF

oh wait a minute... APPARENTLY, Federfuck is the basketcase that spends too much time on forums. Not Sera. I never really thought she was that stupid, anyway.

That was really low, Willco. Boo. In case you guys didn't realize, this shit is fake. You think Sera's really pregnant? Come on...

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Diablos said:
That was really low, Willco. Boo. In case you guys didn't realize, this shit is fake. You think Sera's really pregnant? Come on...

Uh she isn't. It was a joke if you hadn't noticed

Willco

Hollywood Square
Diablos said:
WAIT WHAT

-Sera hooks up with alpha, has feelings
-BuddyC loves Sera too

WTF

oh wait a minute... APPARENTLY, Federfuck is the basketcase that spends too much time on forums. Not Sera. I never really thought she was that stupid, anyway.

What's low? I'm posting logs. Chris has post in here to to corroborate my story. If I'm low, then he's just as me, which is unlikely.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
That is one thing I don't get about posts like this, "Why?" You make yourself look worse than whoever you are trying to make look bad. If you have an issue with someone, you just deal with that person, not put it all in the streets. That is immature and just silly. Like I said, it makes you look worse because you actually spent the time to type up all this shit for people 90% of us only know by a screen name. Like the weird dude in the Matrix told Neo, "Dude, looks like you need to unplug."

Miguel

THIS WEEK ON JUST SHOOT ME DAVID SPADE GOES CRAZY!

*AND THEN!!!*

ON AN ALL NEW EPISODE OF "THE OT"

WILLIAM H. FEDERMAN attempts to pwn his nemesis, Serafitia, with some IRC logs. Are they real, or are they fake? Only time will tell. Can Federman get revenge for his owning of epic proportions just over 4 months ago in IRC, or will his plan backfire. Will this be...Rare to Xbox...or.....MEGATON? FIND OUT TONIGHT on an all new episode.

We've been on the run
Driving in the sun
Looking out for #1
Gaming-Age here we come
Right back where we started from

Hustlers grab your guns
Your shadow weighs a ton
Speculating about Megaton
Gaming-Age here we come
Right back where we started from

Gaming-Age!
Here we come!

Miguel

dskillzhtown said:
That is one thing I don't get about posts like this, "Why?" You make yourself look worse than whoever you are trying to make look bad. If you have an issue with someone, you just deal with that person, not put it all in the streets. That is immature and just silly. Like I said, it makes you look worse because you actually spent the time to type up all this shit for people 90% of us only know by a screen name. Like the weird dude in the Matrix told Neo, "Dude, looks like you need to unplug."

This thread in a few days/hours...

CRASH%20N%20BURN.jpg

I can't believe people are interested in a shitty online relationship and other Jerry SPringer antics. Christ, now we just need some babymama drama. Sera's going to have a kid, who's the netfather? So on and so forth. Worst read ever!

tenchir

Another hint that it's fake is the grammar problems.... or specifically the lack of it. Very few typos(for a chat that is). The chat posted by BuddyC is a lot more realistic in what I expect for chatroom/messaging grammars.

Willco

Hollywood Square
tenchir said:
Another hint that it's fake is the grammar problems.... or specifically the lack of it. Very few typos(for a chat that is).

We already had this discussion like, four months ago when Sera posted the logs of her owning me. I'm sorry that we have proper grammar! THAT'S HOW SMART PEOPLE TALK.

Kon Tiki

Banned
Willco said:
We already had this discussion like, four months ago when Sera posted the logs of her owning me. I'm sorry that we have proper grammar! THAT'S HOW SMART PEOPLE TALK.

That is how smart people TYPE. ;)

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
If this whole thing didn't involve Alpha, no one would really give a shit. Well, err, they'd give less of a shit than they do now...

Willco

Hollywood Square
tenchir said:
I don't know the specifics about Sera owning you.

I wanted a nick change. CERTAIN people told me she was a mod. And I mean - hell! - if Tazz can be a mod, ANYONE can. So, I had said some shit to her earlier and I basically had to grovel, only to learn it was an elaborate setup. And I was pwn'd. It was pretty funny. But yeah, a lot of people thought my lines were fake because of the lack of stuff like this:

<Willco> LOL U R TEH STUPID wHor3s!!1!1!

tenchir

It's not the typos, but the consistency of the chat. In your logs, it basically you talk, she replies, you reply to that message, then she reply to that message, etc..... all the way down past the threats, talking with BuddyC(which was odd since his messages were very neat compared to the one where Alpha and him were going "WTF?" and "You Suck!"). In BuddyC logs, it seems both kept typing at the same time.

This is BuddyC pissed off at Sera
<BuddyC_Laptop> I can't believe I spent over $200 on my phone bill for you.
<Serafitia> Alright, that's it. You know what? Regardless of how much time you spent talking to me, I never, ever, got anything close to the feeling I get when I'm with Alpha. I loved you Chris, I really did, but relationships need physical intimacy too. And Arnold provides that.
<Serafitia> Are you going to help me stop federman, or are you gonna be a whiney asshole?
<BuddyC_Laptop> Yea...we're done here.
<BuddyC_Laptop> I hope you get what's coming to you, in fact, I'm going to make sure of it.
<Serafitia> Oh?
<BuddyC_Laptop> bros before hos, off to federman i goes
<Serafitia> You wouldn't.
<BuddyC_Laptop> I did. I hope you get what you deserve - try not to get pregnant again, don't want to have too many kids before you settle down.

This is BuddyC pissed off at Alpha

Alpha (2:43:55 PM): hey dude
Alpha (2:43:57 PM): wtf?
Alpha (2:44:08 PM): what the fuck is up with that thread?
Alpha (2:44:18 PM): why in the fuck are you fucking assholes invading my privacy?
Alpha (2:44:32 PM): answer me, chris
BuddyC (2:44:37 PM): ..
Alpha (2:44:38 PM): i fucking trusted you
BuddyC (2:44:42 PM): ..you're the one that stole her from me
BuddyC (2:44:46 PM): i fucking trusted you
Alpha (2:44:48 PM): fuck you. i didnt steal shit!
BuddyC (2:44:55 PM): not only with the details of us
Alpha (2:44:57 PM): you live like 1500 miles away from me
BuddyC (2:45:02 PM): but with my job
Alpha (2:45:03 PM): shes practically my fucking neighbor
BuddyC (2:45:04 PM): god damnit
Alpha (2:45:08 PM): goddamn
BuddyC (2:45:11 PM): yea, well, you knew about us!
Alpha (2:45:13 PM): are you fucking stupid?
BuddyC (2:45:18 PM): HOW COULD YOU JUST MEET UP WITH HER AND NOT TELL ME
Alpha (2:45:34 PM): whats it to you? seriously? who the fuck are you?
Alpha (2:45:47 PM): i dont have to report shit to you. it was our secret
Alpha (2:45:58 PM): i knew if someone found out it'd break loose
Alpha (2:46:06 PM): fuck this forum is SO FUCKING PATHETIC!
BuddyC (2:46:15 PM): yea, well, you're the one that keeps coming back
Alpha (2:46:34 PM): I dont even post more than once a day. And who gives a shit if i do or not
Alpha (2:46:55 PM): you all have nothing better to do than to ridicules other to make up for YOUR fucking insecurities
Alpha (2:46:58 PM): fucking losers.
BuddyC (2:47:10 PM): MY INSECURITIES?!
Alpha (2:47:13 PM): especially Federman
BuddyC (2:47:14 PM): i told you how much i loved her!
BuddyC (2:47:20 PM): i told you what she meant to me!
Alpha (2:47:25 PM): jesus christ
BuddyC (2:47:26 PM): fuck, i almost didn't go to e3 when she cancelled.
BuddyC (2:47:28 PM): but no.
Alpha (2:47:35 PM): 1500 MILES!!
BuddyC (2:47:37 PM): she goes in secret and you hooked up with her!
Alpha (2:47:41 PM): WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!
BuddyC (2:47:43 PM): WE WERE GONNA MEET IN LA
Alpha (2:47:48 PM): You're 6 states apart from us
Alpha (2:47:52 PM): OMFG! WOOW!
Alpha (2:48:03 PM): This is so fucking petty
BuddyC (2:48:23 PM): you wanna talk fucking petty, why don't i write for your site anymore.
BuddyC (2:48:25 PM): eh?
BuddyC (2:48:26 PM): EH?
BuddyC (2:48:31 PM): couldn't take the heat, eh?
Alpha (2:48:37 PM): Because as Sera put it...YOU SUCK!
Alpha (2:48:48 PM): you cant write for shit, BUDDY
Alpha (2:48:51 PM): har! PUN!
Alpha (2:48:59 PM): fucking god

Willco

Hollywood Square
tenchir said:
It's not the typos, but the consistency of the chat. In your logs, it basically you talk, she replies, you reply to that message, then she reply to that message, etc..... all the way down past the threats, talking with BuddyC(which was odd since his messages were very neat compared to the one where Alpha and him were going WTF?). In BuddyC logs, it seems both kept typing at the same time.

Chris is weird. He's like black people from the suburbs. He kind of talks on the level of the person he's speaking to.

I don't see why the consistency bothers you. That's how I carry all conversation. I respond to a message or make a statement and that person does the same thing.

EDIT: I'm guilty of this as well. There are logs with Chris and I on AIM during these events and I'm like, "HOLY SHIT omg!"

Mainly because I needed to type fast and get my point across. Plus, I was laughing.

bjork

Still don't buy it.

But either way, I suppose it won't matter here. If it happened to be true, people will just be like "haha pwned", and if it's false people will be like "haha pwned."

It's a lot of work for a lot of nothing in either event.

Willco

Hollywood Square
bjork said:
Still don't buy it.

But either way, I suppose it won't matter here. If it happened to be true, people will just be like "haha pwned", and if it's false people will be like "haha pwned."

It's a lot of work for a lot of nothing in either event.

It wasn't any work at all. I talked to her and posted logs. If that qualifies as work, tell me where I can find employment, because that's a hell of a lot easier than what I do for a living.

BuddyC

for those that are still doubting things, here's a snippet of Sera and I chatting it up a few months back. for the curious, yes, i have disabled timestamps in logs.

<Serafitia> Guilt trip?
<Serafitia> Maybe she wants closure?
<BuddyC> Well, see, this happened once before...about a year and a half ago...
<BuddyC> ..and I gave in, and it eventually lead to me getting back together with her sister...
<Serafitia> wait...
<Serafitia> oh
<Serafitia> But you know you wouldn't do that again, so what's there to lose?
<Serafitia> You have that experience behind you, you'll be damned if it happens again.
<BuddyC> I don't know I wouldn't do that again, it's better to not put myself in the position of temptation. Plus that family hates me.
<Serafitia> So?
<BuddyC> ..so I want nothing to do with this, and I tell her why...and she's all "I never even see her anymore! She's all busy with work, and when she's not at work she's just spending the night with random guys..."
<BuddyC> Alright, you know the kind of girls that are emotionally dependant upon someone else?
<Serafitia> Besides, if you want to grow, um, emotionally, you'll have to go through it. I think you can, I recall some of the things you said last time. You'll only fold if you tell yourself you will.
<BuddyC> ANYTHING happens, and they need help, advice, etc.
<Serafitia> I'm in a similar situation, too. :|
<Serafitia> oh.
<Serafitia> You mean clingy.
<Serafitia> :\
<BuddyC> What it boils down to is her sister wants me, basically, to be her boyfriend.
<BuddyC> Minus the phsycial aspect, just emotional.
<Serafitia> waitwait wait
<BuddyC> And that's a raw deal in the first place if you don't like the person much.
<BuddyC> Sorry, I'll clarify.
<Serafitia> Her sister wants you to what? Be with her or your ex?
<BuddyC> Leah was the ex. Beck was her sister, and as a good boyfriend, I was nice to Beck because she was Leah's sister.
<BuddyC> Beck basically comes out and says "You're the only good person I've ever met in my life, blah blah, I want you to be here for me."
<Serafitia> And what's Leah's stance on this if you'd happen to know?
<BuddyC> She's not around anymore to care.
<BuddyC> She'd want me to be both of their friends, but she's out sleeping around and working.
<BuddyC> I know the parents blame me for that too, so there's another reason not to go back. These aren't...normal people.
<BuddyC> They're close-minded religious folk that don't have a specific religion, the kind of people who never finish high school, the kind of people that blame the government for their problems so they home-school their children.
<Serafitia> hics. :D
<BuddyC> Believe me, the irony of people who never passed high school trying to give their children a greater education than the government is not lost on me.

bjork

That doesn't say anything except one thing:

How the hell am I the stalker when you all have chatlogs from months gone by?

This thread is a C-

BuddyC

bjork said:
That doesn't say anything except one thing:

How the hell am I the stalker when you all have chatlogs from months gone by?

This thread is a C-

i have irc set up to log everything.

Fifty

Creepy. :p

If it is true, then had you guys ever met in person? I know you said you didn't meet in LA...But was this "relationship" (I'm going with the story) only an online one?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This is so much bs! Sera has been seeing me!!!!!!!!!!! wtf is going on here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom